• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Guess the video game

Lactobuzzillus

Skipped Elf Practice
I’m a big fan of those “describe your favorite character/show/etc. badly” posts, so I thought it would be fun to make a game out of it. Below I have badly described the plots of several video games. Try and guess them correctly (or add your own bad descriptions for the rest of us to guess!)

1. In a post-apocalyptic world, shapeshifting human/animal hybrids engage in fierce territorial battles.

2. After being forced to do a favor for someone, a seasoned pirate discovers they have royal blood.

3. A man finds a species of reptile where males lay eggs and reproduce asexually. He befriends these reptiles, only to betray them by pushing them into ravines.

4. A young child with the ability to turn back time must decide whether they will be an asshole or not.

5. A teenage boy comes of age and learns to believe in himself by parroting the words of his mentor figures.

6. A human child is transformed into an animal so they can ask God to destroy a meteor.

7. A deity takes advantage of a disabled boy, controlling his body and putting him into dangerous situations.

8. Two roommates team up to save a little girl from getting mutilated by a creepy old woman.

#3 is Super Mario World, definitely.

I dont suppose #4 is Majora's Mask? I'm not quite catching onto any other memory involving some time-rewinding kid.

The others I'm lost on. You'd think I'd get more of these since gaming is like my big special interest.

Anyway, here's a couple of my own:

1. A man who is literally too angry to die goes on a rampage to avenge his fallen rabbit.

2. A group of 7 alcoholic idiots who probably have beards dig into the side of the mountain and attempt to start a bustling city without getting obliterated by a trout or something.

3. The dumbest employee in the history of the universe spends one too many shifts at work trying to not get torn apart by mechanical monsters, when all he really needs to do to avoid that fate is, like, quit or something after the first night.

All are indie:

1. A village of bunnies is unfortunately racist

2. 3 humans and an angel go on a road trip

3. You took a job in a shop with supernatural pets and a weird owner

4. A squid goes on an adventure and makes a friend

5. Manipulate coloured cubes and be confused

6. You keep moving and have to repeatedly do the same relaxing task

7. Its the end of the world. Time to get in your boat with your crazy stowaway

8. [Game][is][fun]

Last edited:
1: You move to a deserted Island and help populate it and eventually become the slave of the residents and must do literally everything they are too lazy to do themselves including paying for new buildings to getting them some fish. It’s a never ending cycle.

2: You are a mute child that break into other people’s houses to smash their pottery and take anything you find useful and occasionally attack chickens for fun. Also there’s a giant pig man that you must stop from taking over the world.

3: You run around a castle and enter living paintings to save a Princess who promised you a cake that you never get.

4: You are a pink round being that goes on a rampage killing dozens of citizens just minding their own business and break into the home of an innocent penguin that you brutally beat up for no real reason at all just because a group of mice accidentally stole your cake only to have an extremely anticlimactic fight with a Starro reject.

1: You move to a deserted Island and help populate it and eventually become the slave of the residents and must do literally everything they are too lazy to do themselves including paying for new buildings to getting them some fish. It’s a never ending cycle.

2: You are a mute child that break into other people’s houses to smash their pottery and take anything you find useful and occasionally attack chickens for fun. Also there’s a giant pig man that you must stop from taking over the world.

3: You run around a castle and enter living paintings to save a Princess who promised you a cake that you never get.

4: You are a pink round being that goes on a rampage killing dozens of citizens just minding their own business and break into the home of an innocent penguin that you brutally beat up for no real reason at all just because a group of mice accidentally stole your cake only to have an extremely anticlimactic fight with a Starro reject.

1. Animal Crossing: New Horizons

2. The Legend of Zelda.

3. Super Mario 64

4. Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland (don't know which Kirby game, so I'm just guessing).

1. A village of bunnies is unfortunately racist

2. 3 humans and an angel go on a road trip

3. You took a job in a shop with supernatural pets and a weird owner

4. A squid goes on an adventure and makes a friend

5. Manipulate coloured cubes and be confused

6. You keep moving and have to repeatedly do the same relaxing task

7. Its the end of the world. Time to get in your boat with your crazy stowaway

8. [Game][is][fun]
These are probably dead wrong, but I’ll give it a shot.

1. Rayman Raving Rabbids

4. Metroid

6. Among Us

8. Danganronpa

#3 is Super Mario World, definitely.

I dont suppose #4 is Majora's Mask? I'm not quite catching onto any other memory involving some time-rewinding kid.

The others I'm lost on. You'd think I'd get more of these since gaming is like my big special interest.

Anyway, here's a couple of my own:

1. A man who is literally too angry to die goes on a rampage to avenge his fallen rabbit.

2. A group of 7 alcoholic idiots who probably have beards dig into the side of the mountain and attempt to start a bustling city without getting obliterated by a trout or something.

3. The dumbest employee in the history of the universe spends one too many shifts at work trying to not get torn apart by mechanical monsters, when all he really needs to do to avoid that fate is, like, quit or something after the first night.
Doom, dwarf fortress and FNAF?

I'll try a couple.

1. A private investigator gets hired to solve a missing person case in a backwater town on the east coast and everything smells very fishy.

2. An unknown man jumps into a whirlpool to be taken to a horrible dreamworld all so that he can fight his way to the right of being cooked in a furnace.

3. Russian man is tasked to kill himself, spends hours trying to find him.

1. A teenage boy one day develops the ability to shoot a white and sticky substance from his body. He then paints the streets of town with this substance.

you and a bunch of kids play in the backyard of your friend’s house
hybrid creatures fight each other with printer ink
you make friends on the North Pole

New Threads

Top Bottom