• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings and Salutations Cupcakes

Samurai

Ha. You probably clicked on this because I wrote "cupcakes." I wrote "cupcakes" because, well, everyone loves cupcakes, and I wished to include something "yummy" and positive into my introduction. Also, I love food very much, despite the fact that I am lean in the flesh.

Anyway, I am eighteen and I was recently diagnosed with Asperger's a few weeks ago. It was not a very stunning diagnosis, considering that I have acknowledged my own social difficulties long before. Nevertheless, I have been steadily improving for well over a year, now, and am able to do well during specific social situations. Crowds, however, still concern me, to an extent.

I shall save my life-story for another time. I am pleased to meet you all and hope to make many new friends. ^__^

Wait: a Samurai with cupcakes?!? AWESOME!!! Welcome to AC (thanks for the cupcakes). I hope you make friends here & contribute actively to the site. Newbies fit in easily as we are never anal towards newcomers.

I appreciate the warm "welcome," everyone. ^^ Here's to a future of good health. *Holds wine glass high. Drinks it. Is actually grape juice.*

Welcome, fellow cupcake lover. :) Cupcakes are awesome because they're mostly just a conveyance for a big glob of icing... mmmm...

Sweet avatar, by the way... very bishonen!

Konnichiwa, dozo yoroshiku Samurai-san! Ima, Kappu-keeki ga arimasu ka? :p

(Hello and please to meet you, Samurai-san. Do you have any cupcakes right now?)

Thanks, but it was from a Shonen manga/anime. lol

You're welcome, but allow me to inform you that bishonen is a largely aesthetic term (which is what I was referring to when I complemented your avatar's appearance), whereas the term shonen merely refers to an age/gender classification or a literary genre of manga targeted toward that particular demographic. :)

Moderator Note:

So you are aware, there is a rule regarding other languages:
10. For the benefit of everyone being able to understand and for the purpose of moderating, languages other than English are not allowed.

Hello and goodbye sort of thing is tolerated but beyond that please keep any other languages besides English to PM ; ]

Thank you
gomendosi

Welcome to the forum. I joined last year and there is always some subject or another that interests me whether serious or humorous in the discussions.:)

You're welcome, but allow me to inform you that bishonen is a largely aesthetic term (which is what I was referring to when I complemented your avatar's appearance), whereas the term shonen merely refers to an age/gender classification or a literary genre of manga targeted toward that particular demographic. :)

"Watch out, we've got a bad-*** over here." xD

New Threads

Top Bottom