• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

iu

I think it's time to disassemble my mothers old green car. I want to haul it to my garage before it freezes to the ground for another winter. It hasn't been driven since 1985. It's heavily rusted, and it may collapse when it's pulled up on a flat bed wrecker. I want to bag and tag the parts during disassembly to hopefully salvage something for use on another car I have. The interior was pristine when parked. Don't know if anything can be salvaged after 35 years of neglect. Sentimental value as I was there when it was purchased in 1968.
IMG_5301.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom