• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
Tomorrow is January 18th, and last year, I hit a major turning point in my spiritual life. (I celebrated by having this piece of artwork commissioned: https://www.deviantart.com/theophilia/art/Triumph-of-Our-Lady-of-the-Snows-830936667 I'm posting this as link instead of the artwork itself, because I'm a bit reluctant of exposing myself as autistic to others) I plan on celebrating that day, but I've noticed that I often struggle a lot with being grateful; all the exercises I've tried so far just seem to fail or fall-short.

I'm thinking of trying to just go into deep meditation about it, does anyone know of any other exercises or advice?

Yeah. When it rains be thankful for the roof God blessed you with. When the wind blows be thankful for the walls God blessed you with. When the temperature falls be thankful for the roof, walls, heater, fireplace, wood to burn he blesses you with. When your sick be thankful for the bed and medicine he blesses you with. When your hungry and have food thank God and his people who grew it. Along with the money he provides you to buy it with. Thank him too for your good health, teeth, and working body.

Yeah. When it rains be thankful for the roof God blessed you with. When the wind blows be thankful for the walls God blessed you with. When the temperature falls be thankful for the roof, walls, heater, fireplace, wood to burn he blesses you with. When your sick be thankful for the bed and medicine he blesses you with. When your hungry and have food thank God and his people who grew it. Along with the money he provides you to buy it with. Thank him too for your good health, teeth, and working body.
Thanks.

Well, the day is finally here, time to celebrate. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom