• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Got a question? Ask Bubby Anything!

Haha he, what "Jewish" mean? Bubby not grandmother either, but Bubby will be best friend and give hug!

I could use a hug!

The Yiddish name for grandmother is Bubbe, also frequently spelled as "Bubby", so I naturally thought of corned beef associated with Bubbies. And potato latkes, Rueben sandwiches, smoked white fish, and delicatessen deliciousness!

I could use a hug!

The Yiddish name for grandmother is Bubbe, also frequently spelled as "Bubby", so I naturally thought of corned beef associated with Bubbies. And potato latkes, Rueben sandwiches, smoked white fish, and delicatessen deliciousness!
I also thought this was "Ask your sweet Jewish Grandmother anything".

I don't know.
This is what I found. Mr. Blobby.
Haven't seen anything about just plain "Blobby."

"Mr. Blobby is a game released in 1994 by Millennium software for PC and Amiga. Game is based on BBC's TV show character Mr. Blobby on Noel Edmonds' Saturday night variety television show Noel's House Party."

Haha, Bubby didnt know Bubby name was like other language!

LOL :) I do stuff like that all the time! I called a lady's 5 ounce miniature Chihuahua puppy a paracito (parasite) instead of a perrito (little dog) last year in Mexico. We shared a good laugh about it. It was another one of those "lost in translation" moments.

Oh, well, it doesn't matter because your Bubby is very close to my idea of a sweet Yiddish Bubby - hugs, huggable, love, lovable, and, I hope, fantastic food. Makes me feel good. :):):)

Fun fact: The SCP Foundation used a sample of SCP-999 tissue in SCP-914 to create SCP-E999. When SCP-999 was introduced to E999, SCP-999 ate E999.

I don't know.
This is what I found. Mr. Blobby.
Haven't seen anything about just plain "Blobby."

"Mr. Blobby is a game released in 1994 by Millennium software for PC and Amiga. Game is based on BBC's TV show character Mr. Blobby on Noel Edmonds' Saturday night variety television show Noel's House Party."

Hi, I know this game! I`ve played it just yesterday! It reminds me about my childhood.
I like old games very much. My older brother helped my to install emulator of Gameboy Advance so I can play my favourite Pokemon Fire Red Version. If you want - I can tell the site where I downloaded it.
You should go here Pokemon - Fire Red Version (V1.1) - Gameboy Advance(GBA) ROM Download.
There are also a lot of other different games from our childhood and it`s great that now we can play them even without consoles. Did you have gameboy? Or what console have you ever had?

New Threads

Top Bottom