• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Got a question? Ask Bubby Anything!

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member

This is Bubby, a clone I made of SCP-999, the Tickle Monster, the eponymous lovable blob of happiness that makes people euphoric just to touch. Popularized by the internet far and wide, I have taken this particular clone and called it Bubby to reflect my rather more childlike half of my persona on the autism spectrum; in otherwords, Bubby is the part of me that I am the most.

But you may not know everything surrounding Bubby...so go ahead, why not ask?

I would like to set a precedent and become maybe Bubby's auntie? Adopt me Bubby and l will be Bubby's auntie from far away.

Last edited:
Yes , totally. It was in jest. Sorry if you felt offended. Think the po knows it's their choice. And l really am not auntie material. In Hawaii, Auntie just means kinda of family friend. May all your days be filled with poi.

Last edited:
Bubby you look cute, soft and sweet, yes i need to see you gone i struggle with those qualities, joking! kind of.

I am not ticklish. If I have even one spot on me that tickles, I don't know it.
Do I have a tickle spot Bubby? :)

There's an old episode of Sesame Street with Betty and Bobby Blobby....

upload_2020-5-20_6-25-30.png

Episode 2602

T'was a very very very old Mac computer game. So old it doesn't show up on a search, maybe someone else remembers.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom