• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good things come in small packages: The Chihuahua

Tom

V.I.P Member
Just a place for Chihuahua fans to post all things Chihuahua, and maybe anyone who wants to know more about the world's smallest dog.

Super gentle Pit with his psychotic best friend. The psychotic bit is often part of their charm btw (to some Chi lovers anyway). ;)

:)

chi.jpg

I have to stop looking at threads like this one, or else I will soon have 20 tiny dogs in my house. They are just so great.

I relate. Something about the small ones just screams 'increase the herd!' I had to stop looking at certain adoption and rescue sites.

New Threads

Top Bottom