• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good things come in small packages: The Chihuahua

molly.JPG

Molly my 14 yr old rescue helping me work on a table downstairs. :D

If you do, I suggest you stop at 2. :D More is great but the logistics get complicated and vet expenses can be really high.

I'll just pretend that was a typo and that you meant to say stop at 20. :D But yeah, the veterinary bills and logistics of it all may be too much with 20 of them.

For a short time we had a chihuahua russell terrier mix. Scary intelligent, very surprising how smart she was. We set up a enrichment course for our two little ones. She ran thru it twice, without us showing her anything. She took off one day across the street to confront some huge dog. If she wasn't leashed, watch out.

IMG_0862.JPG

Molly (14) and Momo (15), just having dinner. Dog food, potato, green beans and a little lean beef. Beef goes in seconds. ;) It;s nice when they live a good long while. I am on a facebook Chihuahua group and it's amazing how many can post pics of their Chis reaching late teen birthdays. Today saw one that was 18.

New Threads

Top Bottom