• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good News/Bad News

guys this seems to have wandered a bit. How it works is you turn the last posters good news into bad news the post your own good news.

you corrupt the last posters good news. Not your own.

it's payday

The bad news: Your salary has been reduced because a few unctuous socialites asked for "raises," and the boss had to reduce your emolument.

Good news: I snuck a meme picture into this thread's previous page.

Bad news: It's quarantine and you can't have a baby shower.

Good news: There's a marching band outside

The bad news is: they've decided to take up residence on your front lawn while they undertake a nonstop atonal expressionist improv excursion until they collectively reach instrumental enlightenment.

The good news is: you have many trained monkeys.

The good news is: I live in Oz, and I sold the monkeys to a woman who called herself Elphaba of the West. She said something about needing to create a legion of flying monkeys.

The bad news is: Some pretty little girl stole her sister's ruby slippers.

New Threads

Top Bottom