• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Glitch with Following/Followers?

maycontainthunder

May also contain missing cakes.
V.I.P Member
I've noticed that I seem to have lost Followers. I don't know if this is a glitch or something I've said that has upset people? I haven't received any notification of being unfollowed.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I originally had 100 followers, now I have 4, there has to be something wrong. (joke)

I don´t think that you did anything wrong. and I would not take that "follow" thing too personally or too serious. it´s not like real friendships and when a person would have a problem with you, he could talk with you directly about that. and when he/she not seeks the talk with you, then you can not be that important for this person and then you don´t have to care too much about that.

I have certainly not unfollowed you :) And I see no reason why I would, either.

It might be a glitch. But occasionally I "lose" followers when someone is no longer active on the forums and unfollows everyone they were previously following. I'm pretty sure a few people have unfollowed me for other reasons though. :neutral:

I try not to offend anyone either but slip-ups can happen to anyone. And some people are just not going to be understanding. But others can discuss it like adults and move on.

And in the big picture, it doesn't really matter if people are "following" you or not, because there are a lot of people on here that I like and talk to regularly that I'm not "following." I usually don't "follow" people unless it's someone that I talk to privately a lot.

I don't seem to have anyone following me... unless I just didn't find it.

I noticed this right off. However I took it as a deliberate change rather than as an error or omission.

That under "account details" you can see who you follow, but not who follows you. I'm not prepared to debate over exactly why such a change was made, though I have my suspicions.

Last edited:
I can see, from my end, that I am still following you. I wonder if I still appear on your followers list. If not, then, indeed, perhaps a glitch. (-:

I noticed this right off. However I took it as a deliberate change rather than as an error or omission.

That under "account details" you can see who you follow, but not who follows you. I'm not prepared to debate over exactly why such a change was made, though I have my suspicions.
Hi Judge - From your profile page, click on 'About', which is next to the 'Latest Activity' tab. Your followers and the people you follow will be visable, directly underneath those tabs.

Hi Judge - From your profile page, click on 'About', which is next to the 'Latest Activity' tab. Your followers and the people you follow will be visable, directly underneath those tabs.

Found it. Much obliged! :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom