• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Glimpse definition

Etzelaire

Hey guys I thought it'd be fun to share textually or with a picture what everybody sees at the moment of reading this thread and taking a glance at the 'analogical' world sorrounding us. May I start?

#A beautiful female playing with her hair.

My sister playing RPG game (the game's sound it's annoying, but she's cute), my stuffed bear (his name is Oppenheimer, just because it sounds fun, although what the scientist of the same name did was not) and a bunch of paper i have to work on but keep procrastinating because i dont know what to do with them (maybe throw them in the air would be fun...:rolleyes:)

New Threads

Top Bottom