• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

In this thread, the goal is to convince everyone, who reads your post, that they should give you the particular Karma Rating that you demand! It's a game of persuasion!

Use: words, pictures, symbols, facts, humor, compliments, tips, creations, or anything else (that's legal on this site), to earn as much of your desired Karma type as you can. I'll neither rank anyone, nor proclaim winners; just have fun!

For those who don't yet know, Karma is any rating someone gives, to a post. The Karma ratings are: Like, Agree, Funny, Winner, Informative, Friendly, Useful, Optimistic, and Creative, and are denoted by the icons below someone's post. Any Karma types are "up for grabs," here.

Although it would be possible to give no one Karma (so that you don't help others get more points than you), I strongly recommend giving someone Karma, if you believe they deserve it. If they ask for "Informative," and you give them "Useful," I couldn't stop you from doing that. This thread is meant to be laid-back and fun.

This original post will appear, at the top of every page, on this thread, so don't think I'm magical, for accumulating tons of karma. I'll start:

i-have-to-buy-a-new-science-book-all-the-used-ones-argon.jpg

Go ahead, and click that Funny face, below. :grinning: I want prizes!
Don't you dare click "Like!" If you do, Chemistry Cat will gain an electron, and become very negative!
But I'm so tempted now to click like. :)

Close your eyes and imagine Kittens. For most people that should lead to awarding Like to me for offering you that blissful moment. If you award anything else that reflects on YOU not me. Heh heh.

Btw I awarded Like to the original post. Nothing happened I'm fine... aaargh...
Not

Karma spelled backwards is Amrak.

The most useless post on the thread.
Deserves any kind of karma you like.

karmaCH.jpg

Comma, Comma, Comma, Comma, Comma Chameleon.

Yes, I did it! I got a post with all 9 karmas :)

This thread is turning into a real karmafest. Karma overdose.

Close your eyes and imagine Kittens. For most people that should lead to awarding Like to me for offering you that blissful moment. If you award anything else that reflects on YOU not me. Heh heh.

Btw I awarded Like to the original post. Nothing happened I'm fine... aaargh...
Not
I wanted to but I was afraid.

Comma, comma, comma, comma, come-come...
Handy Man
I used to sing "Sweet baby James' to my son when he was a baby. Always loved James Taylor. And I wanted to name an Irish setter 'Mud slide slim" but my husband wouldn't let me. I think Mud slide would have been cute for an Irish setter. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom