• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Genealogy

Im half Irish and Welsh by blood, I am proud where i came from. Some of my Welsh ancestors fought side by side with Boutica and kicked the romans out of Wales twice. Saint Patrick was Welsh we have St. Pattys day! The Irish came up with Halloween world wide! Yes!

Hail the red dragon of wales and the 3 colors of Ireland! Im a celt still pure blood of both im not ashamed.

You might like these then:

Karliene - Boudica

Welsh National Anthem - Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau (Epic Version)

Irish National Anthem - Amhrán na bhFiann (Epic Version)

As for me, I'll throw my own historical celtic heritage into the mix:

Scottish National Anthem - Flower of Scotland (Epic Version)

Celts beheaded their enemies in battle, decorated their homes with their enemies heads as trophies" we were like rl saiyans.

Both men and women in battle fought the Romans in Battle naked and caused psychological warfar to the Romans, many romans decapitated in battle.

Both men and women in battle fought the Romans in Battle naked and caused psychological warfar to the Romans, many romans decapitated in battle.

Imagine seeing a film about Boudica and the men who fought beside her actually did fight in their 'birthday suits' in the film.
Would certainly frighten a lot of people and I'd have some sympathy for the Romans in that case. :laughing:

Imagine seeing a film about Boudica and the men who fought beside her actually did fight in their 'birthday suits' in the film.
Would certainly frighten a lot of people and I'd have some sympathy for the Romans in that case. :laughing:
It was psychological warfare, the gauls did the same, romans wore full armor and celts did fight naked not afraid to die and did decapitate Romans and decorated their houses with their heads as trophies.

Celtic Warriors More info Celts gave the Romans nightmares for 500 years.At times Romans and Greeks hired Celts as mercenaries in battle including Alexander the Great. And Bartholomew.Bartholomes right hand man was a celt.

Last edited:
In a way Celts are like rl sayans we fought eachther too we loved to fight and were an even match to Vikings.

They did, many Romans died till the 3rd battle when Boutica was defeated.

New Threads

Top Bottom