• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Games and movies are not as fun as they used to be for me.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
Nothing seems like much fun these days now that my friends went back home and all my local friends are far too busy to spend any time with me over the next couple of weeks. My motivation to do much of anything right now is zero. I am officially depressed.

Same here. Lost interest in doing anything. I tried playing games or watching movie.... 5min tops and switching TV off... Can't even read simple email and remember what I read...

Have you seen the Memories anthology? I cannot imagine someone not having at least some fun watching the 2nd segment "Stink Bomb". It's one of the most silly joyful pieces of animation with a nice bit of scathing satire that's only there if you want to see it.

I !go through phases like that, using excuses as a means of delaying actions. Now that I have a project to build my spouse a Wee Lassie canoe, I have reignited some purpose and have started getting the materials together for the effort. I have a good selection of wood colors to use and will make any design to her preference.

Have you seen the Memories anthology? I cannot imagine someone not having at least some fun watching the 2nd segment "Stink Bomb". It's one of the most silly joyful pieces of animation with a nice bit of scathing satire that's only there if you want to see it.

I remember owning that anthology a long time ago. The Magnetic Rose episode was quite creepy.

Bflix as ever seems to have it:

https://web.bflix.to/movie/memories-lr663

Ed

New Threads

Top Bottom