• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Game: Freehand draw something right now and then post it here

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
I don't want your best artwork, I don't want something you've been working on.

Just be creative. Don't even think too much about it.

Draw something right now and post it here when you're done!

@Skittlebiscuit Have you ever tried Zentangle? Zentangle is a trademarked name but it is also known as Tangle drawing.
This is my favorite website for copywrite free patterns. TanglePatterns.com

If you need more info try a google search snd look at the images.

@Skittlebiscuit Have you ever tried Zentangle? Zentangle is a trademarked name but it is also known as Tangle drawing.

I just have a phone it's hard to see.
It's interesting thank you

I love zentangles. They're sort of like mandalas. You start with these little basic repeating shapes and patterns and merge them in with other designs, until you have a collage of different designs that fill up the page.

They sell kits, or you can just look up the basic patterns and shapes and make them yourself.

Not my artwork. It's from the internet as an example of what a zentangle is.

iu
iu

That's really beautiful! You just drew that out of nothing? I wish I had your talent!
I started with the snakes and made those up but got into it and did eyeball a reference for the chameleon and iguana to see if I could draw something a little more detailed, I tend not to be so good drawing from imagination but ok if I've got something to look at.

I started with the snakes and made those up but got into it and did eyeball a reference for the chameleon and iguana to see if I could draw something a little more detailed, I tend not to be so good drawing from imagination but ok if I've got something to look at.
That's far better than just ok
That's inspired, thanks for sharing. Did you ever watercolor s pencil sketch?

That's far better than just ok
That's inspired, thanks for sharing. Did you ever watercolor s pencil sketch?

Oh thanks! I've always kind of avoided painting because I'm too worried about ruining a picture. I experimented with colouring in pencil once, and recently my niece asked if I could try and do a black and white picture of her dog, seeing as I only had to think about shade I thought I'd give it a shot (spent ages on it). I don't really do much drawing though, just every now and again.

51352523387_4b6da0e4bf_m.jpg

51113088792_a848bd7136_n.jpg

Oh thanks! I've always kind of avoided painting because I'm too worried about ruining a picture. I experimented with colouring in pencil once, and recently my niece asked if I could try and do a black and white picture of her dog, seeing as I only had to think about shade I thought I'd give it a shot (spent ages on it). I don't really do much drawing though, just every now and again.

51352523387_4b6da0e4bf_m.jpg

51113088792_a848bd7136_n.jpg
I really like it! Dont you raise reptiles at home?

I remember you posted pics of those fantastic habitats you made for your pets

I'm currently in the middle of sprucing up one of my spare enclosure :D

Can you post photos? My daughter is obsessed with snakes.

Sure! I've got loads of pics of them but will try and keep the numbers reasonable lol

This is Kevin
51307611212_488528a6af.jpg

50112852971_bc93180a2d.jpg

Rupert under his basking lamp
50878685083_02a3e17928.jpg

Eddy's Halloween shot
30566012207_4ed6838604.jpg

Benny
16521689052_87655f31d8.jpg

JD
15900264304_31e5cb6316.jpg

JD trying to be the photographer

8538505377_96600961af.jpg

Some of my other past babies (3 of my 4 adults were from this clutch)
50950468213_36a26dfecb.jpg

12991638413_3b6ec05eac.jpg

10006045955_441a674aa2.jpg

9986896165_7c0f29f4f3.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom