• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Future LEGO Video Games...

AGXStarseed

What do you think would make a good future LEGO video game?
Here's nine ideas that I've had:

1. LEGO Doctor Who - All the Doctors, their companions, allies and enemies in a massive adventure spanning across time and space.

2. LEGO Horror - Various horror movie characters - both good and bad - mashed together in a more scary lego adventure. Characters would include Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Pinhead, Ash Williams, Leatherface, Pumpkinhead and others.

3. LEGO Godzilla - Lego versions of Toho's numerous movie monsters clashing together - as well as seeing a good human storyline to go with it.

4. LEGO Grand Theft Auto - I think a lot of people would like this one, and I think it could overall work.

5. LEGO Disney - Considering how big and expansive the Disney Universe is, it might be possible (although difficult) to create a Lego version of such a universe.

6. LEGO Transformers - Seeing Lego versions of the Autobots and Decepticons duking it out would be a dream come true for many, I'm sure.

7. LEGO Inheritance - A Lego game based on the four books in the Inheritance book series (Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger and Inheritance).

8. LEGO Game of Thrones - Another expansive series that could probably do well as a Lego game.

9. LEGO Marvel vs. DC - That could be just plain awesome. I'd love to be able to play as Superman wielding both Captain America's shield and Thor's hammer.

Got any ideas you'd like to see?

StarTrek-Next Gen, Tron-lightcycles, Ug-Gi-Oh, Asteroids & Space Invaders! :D . Mork & Mindy :p

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom