• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Funny things kids say.

Undiagnosed

I have a collection that I write down the funny things kids say. I get them from my kids and other peoples kids that I know. I'v always said I'm gonna make a book of it one day.

1. What is the funniest thing you can remember your kid or any kid saying? And 2. Do u mind if I add it to my collection?

This is of my favoiites......
Casy is 3 years old. The adults have noticed some concerning racist comments from Casy latlley. Every time she refers to her little friend she calls her, 'Da Nigga'..... 'Da Nigga took my doll!', or 'Is Da Nigga home?'.
The adults have wondered where she has picked this up from and been trying to correct her....'thats not a word you can say Casy'...etc. but Casy continues to call her friend 'Da Nigga'. Finaly Casy Mon gets it "Casy' she says, 'say Danica (her friends name), 'Da Nigga', Casy says.

Another one I like My son was always told he was part Indian. He was 7 and he told me, 'Mom, I think I know what part of me is Indian . I think it's my feet cuz of the way I can run without shoes on'

I asked my boyfriend's 6 year old granddaughter what she wanted to be when she grew up. She said "a cheetah"

my niece (about 3 or4) was looking threw old pictures. She found one of a child and asked who it is. 'Hannah" someone told her. Very surprised she said looking at the picture of the short haird child, "Hannah used to be a boy??!!"

New Threads

Top Bottom