• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fun times... and new thing for me.

Yes, and if you eat beetroot, your pee might turn purple (it does for about a quarter of the population). So it could go from yellow to orange to purple. A rainbow indeed.
I had to put optimistic because it's a rainbow!

I thought this post was going to be happy, but ouch!! Sorry you are having a man-baby or 3.. :( Thanks for passing on the info.

I also read that vitamin C consumption doesn't necessarily prevent illness, and that its perhaps a wives tale. Like anything I read on the internet that information is in suspect.

It is happy... I'm nearly done with this, and staying away from Vit C for a while : )

Yes, and if you eat beetroot, your pee might turn purple (it does for about a quarter of the population). So it could go from yellow to orange to purple. A rainbow indeed.

There was/is a french painter who used a particular 'substance' to paint with.
He changed hie diet to get different colors

@Chance
"Thats what they told me anyway..."

You are wise to be skeptical.

What Really Causes Kidney Stones (And Why Vitamin C Does Not)

Thats a good article and I just read all of it... I'm not sure who to believe.
I just did a Google search for VitC causes kidney stones and it popped up 628,000 results...
Some of which go against the article you gave an example of???

Like this one from Harvard Medical School...
High-dose vitamin C linked to kidney stones in men - Harvard Health Blog

I'm not a doctor of course and just repeating what I was told. I do know I had never had one and I had suddenly changed some things in my life drastically... So I'm just gonna stick with what the doctors told me I guess, but thanks... : )

D-zam. Never had kidney stones but it's up there on my list of fears. Sounds horribly unpleasant, sorry to hear you're going through this.

Hey, by any chance did they give you that one med that makes it not hurt to pee but turns your pee orange (can't remember the name, maybe something-pyridine)? I had to take that for something else, and I gotta say, pissing orange is pretty cool.

No it didn't change colors they gave me saline IV to hydrate and make it clear so could try and help it flush out. I didn't get any fun colors... : ( Got a couple of pills that made me see weird stuff though... : )

Thats a good article and I just read all of it... I'm not sure who to believe.
I just did a Google search for VitC causes kidney stones and it popped up 628,000 results...
Some of which go against the article you gave an example of???

Like this one from Harvard Medical School...
High-dose vitamin C linked to kidney stones in men - Harvard Health Blog

I'm not a doctor of course and just repeating what I was told. I do know I had never had one and I had suddenly changed some things in my life drastically... So I'm just gonna stick with what the doctors told me I guess, but thanks... : )

This is why I just do what I do. Oh, Nettle can help kidney! Oh-----but talk to your dr. TTYD with be shorthand for Talk to Your Dr from here on out................

@Chance

A friend of a friend kept bottles of his urine on a shelf
to regale visitors which the varying colors, depending on
how much blood he was passing.

He had a history of kidney stones.

So, one time, he took some Vitamin C when he was
experiencing (his typical) symptoms.

Once again, he had to go to the hospital, to pass a stone.
He recounted this as Vitamin C having caused him to have
kidney stones. He never did catch on.

Sorry about the pain @Chance.
Hope you feel better soon.
(Do continue to take a small amount of C every day - food is the best source - not juice.)

I'm feeling good thank you... I think the worst is over I worked all day and no pain and no pain meds... : )

Texture you see

A painting made of poo (colored poo)... I just had this visual of when he needs more paint, and I am trying not to imagine what his studio smelled like. Art is cool, but I draw the line with painting with poo, or pee, or any body fluid. Thas just gross on too many levels, but it is and "original" DNA and all. : )

A painting made of poo (colored poo)... I just had this visual of when he needs more paint, and I am trying not to imagine what his studio smelled like. Art is cool, but I draw the line with painting with poo, or pee, or any body fluid. Thas just gross on too many levels, but it is and "original" DNA and all. : )
imagine a fire smelling of dung some countries in the world and some of it citizens use animal dung as kindling for the fire .
painters used to use egg Yolk to produce Paint ,monks in Greece still use it .
you can still buy gesso made from animal constituents there is also a chemical version

Imagining some sort of celebrity painting show...

New Threads

Top Bottom