• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fun record. Longest you went without your phone ringing.

Wolfsage

In training to be Wolf King.
I hold record. I forgot what my ring tone is or sounds like.

Bigfoot hunters claim to have a recording of it.

You win. There are all these wonderful people who call to see if i want to buy something, or just to freak me out.

Unfortunately, spammers call/text me all the time.

Until recently, I did hear nothing from anyone I know for several months (not even annoying coworkers!). Boy that was depressing. I really need to try to make new friends, if the old ones aren't working for me anymore.

I hold record. I forgot what my ring tone is or sounds like.

Bigfoot hunters claim to have a recording of it.

There are large areas here in the Alberta forest without any cell phone coverage, because most of it has few roads (all gravel) and very few residents, and lots of potential big foot habitat :p... I once traveled through Cadomin and Robb, two tiny Alberta hamlets with very little connection to the outside world...

The hotel in Robb where I stayed for the night had no coverage, it really didn't bother me at all, a rather peaceful evening actually

Last edited:
My phone almost never rings, not least because I have it on silent and forget to change it even if expecting a rare call.

Then also I can't reliably perform the action to answer it, despite having been shown and shown again. I should note here that I DO IT RIGHT IT'S THE SILLY PHONE THAT WON'T LET ME ANSWER IT. Yes, okay, I ll say it quietly, but it doesn't change the fact that it's the phone's fault. Not mine.

I text.

ohh it's probably about 2-3 weeks cos I usually have admin/bill stuff I've organised that requires a call back, eg cancelling car rego had a long phone queue but you can leave your number for a call back.

Personal calls...can be a very long time, usually siblings once a year.

It's hard to figure phones out when you don't get calls, I had to read the manual.

Me too. I can go for months without receiving a call on my personal phone. I will make calls every once in a while, but generally these are not social calls. My wife will text me every few days. A guy I work with that shares my interest in stock market investing will text me every few days.

New Threads

Top Bottom