• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
I'm thinking of becoming a freelance mower for the season, in the hopes of holding me over until, please God, I can move to my family's farm on Chile in the Autumn.

What advice, tips and the like do I need to do this?

Getting your name out there and looking after the clients is so important.
You are a new kid on the block and this kind of job is VERY transitory and temporary so personal relationships with the client would be helpful (ie speak to them interact with them, let them know that you are a trustworthy guy and you will do what you promise.

Grace and peace be with you

Hope you can get some clients for this!

So have you been speaking with the family members who are currently running the farm? I'm sort of surprised if they don't think it's theirs now? Are they welcoming you?

Just cold calls, walking up to people who might hire such people. Get a nice business card done online. I just hired religious plumber company. They are supposed to wear black tee-shirt with white crosses.

Last edited:
So have you been speaking with the family members who are currently running the farm? I'm sort of surprised if they don't think it's theirs now? Are they welcoming you?
It's still theirs, I'm not claiming it yet, just plan on working and living there for the near future.

New Threads

Top Bottom