• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fred R Clark & Son Machineworks

I had to take a quick look, it says 1,7K. Is that 1700 views in 7 days? That is a little amazing.
Screenshot 2024-03-24 173713.png

2,115 as of this morning
Screenshot 2024-04-01 202245.png

Some of you know I love to see statistics and this run delivered.

Not too shabby for a two week run.

My previous record was 3166 views over a ten year span.

Back in the saddle again, prepping for our upcoming show.

20240420_135527.jpg

The H parked with the John Deere mower.
The mower got a serious workout knocking back the grass that was getting fairly high.

Got the brass tags removed from my concrete mixer to remove their "patina" that was obscuring what they said on them.
Steel wool only fixed the high spots but wouldn't touch the rough stuff, so it was on to plan B
20240421_184831.jpg

Used plain old vinegar in a plastic container floating in my ultrasonic cleaner
20240421_184837.jpg

As you can see, that was the hot ticket
20240422_080020.jpg

Two down, one to go....

The tag on the left is how to determine how much Portland cement that is required to make standard mixes in the machine.
Important stuff if you need to make your concrete last.
( I know very little about that and only own the machine)

New Threads

Top Bottom