• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Forgotten 80s Music

^Liked. I don't why, cause objectively most of her music is terrible.....she's interesting to watch. I think it's her sexy/goofy gyrations.

Kate Bush - Sat in Your Lap.
The song was the first single to be released from Kate's fourth album The Dreaming.
The single was released on 21st June 1981 and peaked at number 11 in the UK Singles Chart.

Ah shes great here. Normally she is naff, but this is...catchy, okay. Lyrically, good. And of course the way she looks is....:openmouth:

Interesting. I just had a dream today. I had a beautiful blonde, sit in my lap. Literally! She was squishin me. It was hot. Didn't go any further....just alot of 'tension...she was a 10/10 complete knockout..

Kate Bush - Army Dreamers
"Army Dreamers" was released on 22 September 1980 and peaked at number 16 in the UK Singles Chart. The song is a change to previous works in that it features a Waltz time tempo.
Yeah she's definitely in a category of her own. But she reminds me of her male british chart counterpart at the time, David Bowie, stylistically with the far out videos, and quirky english way.

I can't forget to mention TOTO!!! That is a completely nostalgic band from 70s and 80's and still going today

Heard this years ago, and until recently forgot it, absolute 80's classic.

Depeche Mode are actually quite good. Unique sound.

Depeche Mode - It's Called A Heart. 1985

Someone in the comments of this video mentioned that this song would not be too far off as the theme song of a 90s sitcom, which is an achievement considering this was recorded in 1985. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Hüsker Dü were ahead of their time.

Somewhat cynical advice from an amoral person on how to fit into society.
With a really cool synthesizer parts and nifty melodies.

Ah the contrast between the outer and the inner. What others perceive and what you really are. Why should there be a difference?...oh I guess society demands it. That's what he seems to be saying....play by the rules or get trampled underfoot.

I like Depeche mode. Always have. Casually. They have some very good songs. I dont know if they have enough power to keep me intrigued, or be obsessed with them. but their songs do have certain atmosphere. They do have a certain mystique and style. That does attract my interest.

Diana Ross's "It's Your Move"

Not one of Diana Ross's most well-known songs, but it got sampled decades later in the most well-known Vaporwave song

New Threads

Top Bottom