• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Forgotten 80s Music

Technically this is from the very early 90s, but I thought it worth posting because the lyrics are about looking back on the 80s and wondering what the next decade (and century) holds.

I won't let you down - Ph.d

British 1981 - (Live version. No lip sync)

Last edited:
Moonlight Shadow - Mike Oldfield ft. Maggie Reilly

British 1983 (Also Live)

Last edited:
Onrinoco Flow - Enya

Irish 1988 (Live. Very hard to find for Enya songs)

Technically this is from the very early 90s, but I thought it worth posting because the lyrics are about looking back on the 80s and wondering what the next decade (and century) holds.
Was it Human Nature by Gary Clail On U Sound System from 1991?

Whodini. He's pretty much forgotten now. Heres some of his hits.
Friends
Judy
Freaks come out at night
One Love

Here's a band I know most people don't know about: The Sound. Best way I can describe them: what if Jim Morrison lived and fronted a post-punk band? This is a song of theirs I really like.

^ Ray Manzerak actually was involved with a Los Angeles Punk Band in the 80's. "X"

Yeah Manzerek Was their Producer. Jim Morrison in a 80's punk band?...I think he would have matured out of it by then...As evident by him ditching the band in 71....but then again, maybe he would have toured, just because he missed the road, the kicks...

Yeah X is definitely forgotten. Even I had forgot them till now. I heard about them some years ago in a 80's punk documentary.

Italo Disco 80 - The Twins ‎– Must Have Her Back (A Wild Romance) 1983
Definitely forgotten, cause I never heard it till it popped up in youtube. Looks rare. Rarer than a can of dandelion and burdock. Rarer than a a holographic mewtwo. Rarer than a person who collects painted egg cups. Yeah, I think this is obscure.
I detect a slight "Kihn Band - Jeopardy" melody there, from the same year...now that's definitely not obscure, a big hit, Weird Al parodied it.

New Threads

Top Bottom