• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fitness thread--what was your workout today?

Do you know the instructions for doing this with a Valve Index?
You would need to install a Web browser. Perhaps one of the ones mentioned in this article?

Sorry for the hassle - would just like to get you a free, fun exercise game. :)

You would need to install a Web browser. Perhaps one of the ones mentioned in this article?

Sorry for the hassle - would just like to get you a free, fun exercise game. :)

Thank you for helping. I looked at those links and read as best I could but I cannot understand. I do not know PCs well so I do not know what is safe to download and install. My PC works now and it is not worth having it stop working because I made a change. Maybe when I learn more and feel more confident.

I played Beat Saber again and I went up the levels to Expert. I missed some but I am getting better quickly. I would not have kept trying if you did not give me confident words to support me.

Thank you for helping. I looked at those links and read as best I could but I cannot understand. I do not know PCs well so I do not know what is safe to download and install. My PC works now and it is not worth having it stop working because I made a change. Maybe when I learn more and feel more confident.

I played Beat Saber again and I went up the levels to Expert. I missed some but I am getting better quickly. I would not have kept trying if you did not give me confident words to support me.
I'm so glad to hear that you're having more success - that's awesome!

I "knuckled up" and went for a 45 minute walk in today's heat. It's 31C out there. The pomade in my hair melted!

High school boys monopolized the weight room. But l walked 30 mins, better then staying home. Normally l wouldn't come in. Some Fridays are great and empty, sometimes not.

Recovering from abdominal surgery, just started reintegrating weights in my workouts. Also, doing PT for rotator cuff injuries. This week my workouts were 35 minutes on the elliptical, shoulder PT exercises, seated squat machine (90#), yoga, and falling practice for Aikido (restarting classes next week!!). I was able to hit the gym 5 days this week!!

Recovering from abdominal surgery, just started reintegrating weights in my workouts. Also, doing PT for rotator cuff injuries. This week my workouts were 35 minutes on the elliptical, shoulder PT exercises, seated squat machine (90#), yoga, and falling practice for Aikido (restarting classes next week!!). I was able to hit the gym 5 days this week!!

I think I am recovered from my rotator cuff injuries to both shoulders. I think it was almost two years of physical therapy.

I used to study Shin Shin Toitsu Do Aikido. It has been a long time.

I think I am recovered from my rotator cuff injuries to both shoulders. I think it was almost two years of physical therapy.

I used to study Shin Shin Toitsu Do Aikido. It has been a long time.

I'm studying Shin Shin Toitsu Aikido! Small world! Great group of folks!

Been extremely busy over the past couple of weeks to really keep my normal routine of exercising daily. Hopefully I can get back into it starting this week.

4-mile run this morning.

Oh dear, l ran 40 mins, pretty decent. I was smiling when l left gym. I tried on dress and said alright, tone is much better!! I am motivated to hit gym this week. Just need to not have a bag of chocolate bars or donuts around me. :cool:

Last edited:
20 minute walk with 10 pound pack. I've got to work up to at least 30 pounds. I don't want to lose what I've gained in conditioning preparing for this year's canoe trip. I am working on conditioning for next year's trip.

My gym was closed, so l bought day pass and ran at Anytime Fitness. Nice gym, did my run. Did three machines. Felt so much better.

A one hour inclined jog on a treadmill. I really want to believe the treadmill when it tells me I burned 2k calories in an hour.

Cooking goulash.
It was gruelling with an almost 2 hr session in preparation and cooking, but I prevailed.
You may call me a hero if you wish. :cool:

The "Y" is closed because of air quality. Or the director needed two weeks off, who really knows.
So l am at Anytime fitness for this week. But their treadmills are like running on a mattress. So l ran 40 mins, and l am on my third bottled water today.

Cooking goulash.
It was gruelling with an almost 2 hr session in preparation and cooking, but I prevailed.
You may call me a hero if you wish. :cool:
Won't believe it til you do it in my kitchen again. :yum:
Then I'll take the freedom to remind you you're fasting. :smilingimp:

New Threads

Top Bottom