• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Feeling embarrassed about my problems

My psychiatrist said that I should take a break from social media.
We ALL need a break from social media, streaming services, and the internet in general!

Wait…. aren’t I on the internet and a social media type of site right now?

Crap!

I have been to the ER and then psych hospital for only a day and I was diagnosed with mental health issue with no useful info, then I was diagnosed with Adjustment Disorder with other symptom and I was assessed for fast for Autism and got diagnosed with Autism Spectrum. My diagnoses of PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified) changed to Autism Spectrum.

I asked my nurse why I was being released so early as I still was mentally unstable and he explained to me that I behaved too well and that the outpatient treatment program is more appropriate for people like me.

I misidentified people as being the same person in disguise, due to commutation delays as peopleś and even animal´s looked the same.

It was not a delusion per se, but it is still Fregoli Syndrome. I was self-aware itś not normal and I hid it from my family members until I turned 18 years old, as I was embarrassed.

Although I had symptoms of Unspecified Personality Disorder symptoms with paranoid fantasies prior to Bipolar 1 Disorder, and although I have Autism Spectrum and it's a neurodevelopmental disorder, I would still get death penalty if I acted on my paranoid fantasies as it's plans of class A felonies, and also because I am not intellectually disabled.

I feel bad for wanting to murder police officers, at age 15 I had delusional beliefs that the corrupted military police officers were following me and were everywhere.

I was violent, because I was hallucinating that highschoolers where calling for help and I had to do a mission to save poor innocent lifes, and I had panic attacks and was aggressive, because they wouldn't let me run away from classroom.

I feel bad for wanting to murder police officers, at age 15 I had delusional beliefs that the corrupted military police officers were following me and were everywhere.

I was violent, because I was hallucinating that highschoolers where calling for help and I had to do a mission to save poor innocent lifes, and I had panic attacks and was aggressive, because they wouldn't let me run away from classroom.

That was delusional beliefs with Megalomania and paranoia

I'm learning to ignore politics and side with bad people online.

I have been abused online by toxic people and that made me have symptoms of Unspecified Personality Disorder prior to the onset of Bipolar 1 Disorder.

I had to stop and learn the consequences of my actions as well.

I have been abused online by toxic people
Welcome to the club. lol
A big part of the problem is due to online anonymity.
And let us not forget, the inherent brutality of the human psyche thanks to the dog-eat-dog evolutionary process.

New Threads

Top Bottom