• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite TV Show/Series?

Doctor Who (watched since I was a child and was an intense special interest for 4 years as an adult)

Bleak House (with Gillian Anderson and Charles Dance - amazing adaptation)

Downton Abbey.

Flambards.

Waking The Dead.

Sherlock.

Wire In The Blood.

Bones.

Silent Witness.

Star Trek - TNG.

Don't watch much but my current favs are Suits, Mad Men, Law & Order SVU, and Orange Is The New Black. My hubby has been watching The Profit and Shark Tank lately, and I'm starting to get into them, too.

• House M.D.
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Beyond Scared Straight
  • COSMOS
  • Family Guy
  • South Park
  • The Dog Whisperer
  • Game Of Thrones

the Golden Girls

Arrested Development

Frasier

Broad City

Person of Interest

Supernatural

Peaky Blinders

The X-Files

In Living Color

(I'll add more)

Friday Night Dinner

American Horror Story: Murder House (the first season)

Extras

Lipstick on your collar

Poirot

Miss Marple

The Twilight Zone

Dollhouse

Fawlty Towers

Quantum Leap

Battlestar Galactica

Psych

Twin Peaks

Murder She Wrote

Good Eats

Pop up Video

Lonesome Dove

Top of the Lake

Firefly

Parks and recreation

The Kroll Show

The 1970s series of "The Famous Five". I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid. I still enjoy watching it now on Youtube. It's one of those shows I could easy relate to.

Hmm, I'll admit that I hardly ever watch TV shows, much less often network or cable television. It's not really a form of entertainment I get to really sit down and appreciate very often. Although last week I started to re-watch SuperJail!, which I hadn't watched since like 2010. I forgot how truly savage that show was, the animation is truly off the chain! Very psychedelic and gory, which is right up my alley. I'd say my favorite episode so far is the second-to-last one of the first season, where the Warden is put on trial for conspiring to take over the world and is shown a lengthy montage of his would-be conquest.

Some other shows I enjoy are Futurama, King of the Hill, Xavier: Renegade Angel, Samurai Jack, The Office (United States version), Monk, Scrubs, Friends, The Simpsons, and Metalocalypse. I've heard lots of good stuff about Designated Survivor, Preacher, and Stranger Things as well, I'll probably marathon through them over winter break.

New Threads

Top Bottom