• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite TV Show/Series?

Some of these I watch online for nostalgia purposes since they have finished or been cancelled. So, in no particular order:

Doctor Who
Robot Wars
Tracker
Open All Hours
Only Fools and Horses
Porridge
On the Buses
Dad's Army
Red Dwarf
The Simpsons (up to a certain extent)
Futurama
Mock the Week
Russell Howard's Good News
Harry Hill's TV Burp
Look and Read: Earth Warp
Look and Read: Legend of the Lost Keys
Look and Read: Spywatch
Look and Read: Skyhunter
Look and Read: Captain Crimson
Look and Read: Through the Dragon's Eye
Creature Comforts
You've Been Framed!
It'll be Alright on the Night
Outtake TV

I'll probably think of some more later.

The Middle
Game of Thrones
2 Broke Girls
The Inbetweeners
Big Love
3rd Rock From The Sun
The Sopranos
True Blood
The Golden Girls
Mad Men
MisFits
Red Dwarf

In no particular order:
  • Mad Men
  • The Sopranos
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm
  • Heroes
  • Arrested Development
  • House
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Arrow (I've seen the leaked pilot of The Flash and it is amazing, but it's too early to put it on the list.)
Community has gone from my list because season 5 was pretty much awful outside of 3 episodes.

I picked House back up because of it's relationship to Sherlock Holmes, but I find myself fascinated by watching a doctor that follows through until the patient is actually well. What a novel concept!!

BBC One officially announced new upcoming Sherlock this morning!! A Christmas special that will start production early next year, then another 3-episode series they'll start working on mid-year sometime. So the release has gone from an estimated 12th of GodKnowsWhen to an official 12th of WheneverBBCSchedulesIt!! YAY!!

Fringe
Bones
Castle
The X-Files
Eureka
Warehouse 13
Grimm
L&O SVU
L&O Criminal Intent
Criminal Minds
NCIS
NCIS LA
Doctor Who

I am a big Legendary Journeys and Warrior Princess fan, but my current obsessions are Black List, Almost Human, Haven, and Sherlock. James Spader makes a great criminal mastermind, and Benedict Cumberpatch is hysterical and entertaining as Sherlock Holmes. I would have watched Spartacus, due to the fact that a) it's ancient Rome, one of my favorite areas of study, and b) because Lucy Lawless is in it. Unfortunately, it's more graphic in regards to certain things than I would like. NCIS was ruined after Ziva left. Why can't they get someone to stay in that role? That role, and the director role are the only ones that change! Anyhow, the Black List is getting very interesting. Can't wait to see what Raymond Reddington has in store for a certain character that me and my mom would love to see go bye-bye. Of course, I have to wait until Dad gets done with his stint on the North Slope this week to see what happens, so I've been surviving off of fan fiction. That has got to be the epitome of pathetic. >D I had better check myself into a rehab clinic for addiction to this show.

Also, I'm kind of addicted to Once Upon A Time. Regina and Rumplestiltskin are my two absolute favorites. I like Belle and Little Red Riding Hood really well, too. I'm wondering what weirdness they plan on incorporating once they've done the Oz thing to its end. The only other thing I can think of is Aladdin. Wonderland has it's own spin off, and they've already done the Little Mermaid and Rapunzel. They can't do anything else, can they?

Okaaaay, adding to my last post: THEY PICKED FROZEN!!! I almost hurt something laughing (mostly out of pure shock). I have to admit that I did not see that coming. It was such a new movie, and I honestly never saw it coming. Also, I officially HATE Emma Swan. She is a freakin' idgit! How many times did she get told NOT to mess with time? HOW MANY TIMES??!?!?!?!?!? Now Regina's been thrown back into emotional turmoil! GAAAAAAHHHH!!!! I hope Emma gets hit by a very large rock or falls in the harbor or gets her butt frozen into an ice cube when Elsa reaches town. OOOOO!!!! I hate seeing people get their hearts ripped out. It's only a show, but still...

Hmm....
My favorites (which means I will one day buy all the DVDs and watch them over and over, and even listen to commentaries and watch ALL the special features.) Yes, yes, I'm a complete dork, but who here isn't, right?
I love gag reels.

Wanted: Dead or Alive (an old 1950s t.v. show starring Steve McQueen)
Supernatural
Criminal Minds
NCIS
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Bones

At the moment the only shows I watch regularly are Orphan Black, Perception and Rizzoli & Isles. I'll catch episodes of a lot of other series, Criminal Minds, Scrubs, Sherlock, The X-Files, The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who and so on.

Kids in the hall for me :D I love this skit because it's so ridiculous and idiotic lol XD "The holy trinity of chords" :p

I watched the From dusk till down series last weekend, that was fairly entertaining, not as good as the movie, but still, fun times

I can't believe nobody else likes "The Red Green Show". I guess I really am a weirdo.

New Threads

Top Bottom