• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite fight scenes from TV/Movies...

AGXStarseed

Nothing like watching a good fight between two or more opponents, so I'm asking which ones do you like the most?

I'll throw in a few to get us started (spoiler warnings):

1. Godzilla vs. King Kong - After the release of Kong: Skull Island this year and the Godzilla 2014 sequel Godzilla: King of Monsters in 2019, these two titans will clash at some point in the future, so here's their original fight from 1962's King Kong vs. Godzilla.

2. All Lightsaber Duels (Original/Prequel Trilogies) - The star wars trilogies had some epic fights, so here's all of them for your viewing pleasure. Sorry that the fights from "Force Awakens" aren't included.

3. Rexy vs. Indominus Rex - The best part of Jurassic World.

4. Superman vs. The Elite - Superman fighting alone against four powerful anti-heroes who are perfectly willing to kill the criminals they fight...or anyone else who gets in their way. (Fast forward to 20:45 and watch to the end to see the fight)

5. Team Iron Man vs. Team Captain America: The airport fight from Civil War - what more is there to say?

Last edited:

I love Spaced. And somehow I only seem able to think of silly fight scenes today.
I watch serious stuff too sometimes, honestly :D

Some more from me:

Springfield Mafia vs. Japanese Mafia - Another from The Simpsons.

Batman II vs. The Joker - A scene from Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.

Homer Simpson vs. Peter Griffin - From the Family Guy/Simpsons crossover.

Spitfires vs. Daleks - Three pilots in Spitfires modified with alien technology have a battle in space with a Dalek saucer in Doctor Who. Fast forward to 24:00.

Last edited:
Merlin vs. Madam Mim - A clash between two magic users in Disney's The Sword in the Stone

Spiderman vs. Doctor Octopus
- An extended version of the train fight from Spiderman 2

Gaston vs. Beast
- a memorable battle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

Macleod vs. Kurgan - Final fight from Highlander. The person who uploaded the video added some music into the 'Quickening' scene.

Basil vs. Ratigan
- The climax from Disney's Basil the Great Mouse Detective.

Robin Hood (Errol Flynn) single-handedly with big brass ones taking on the entire rule of King John. :cool::cool::cool:

It's not really a fight, but I love Indiana Jones vs the swordsman in Raiders of the Lost Ark. It makes me laugh a lot. I love the fight scenes in Legend of Korra, I can't pick a specific one.

New Threads

Top Bottom