• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Joghurt (aka Yogurt) Flavors?

I remember reading that the Toblerone is actually inspired by the Matterhorn mountain. So Matterhorn is most likely made of chocolate. The Swiss are trying to keep a delicious secret from us. :)
Maybe…

To be fair, Cailler chocolate is one of the best…and they also do yogurt flavors. =D

Maybe…

To be fair, Cailler chocolate is one of the best…and they also do yogurt flavors. =D

Mmmm, I haven't tried that brand but it looks a little fancy and mighty tasty.

iu

Have you seen the UK knock-off version of Toblerone, Twin Peaks?

landscape-1497962179-toblerone-765836531.jpeg

Yes, there was legal action involved and they've changed the design since. People in the UK seem to like it, but I hope it doesn't get exported to the continent. That would be an insult!

Have you seen the UK knock-off version of Toblerone, Twin Peaks?

View attachment 95609

Yes, there was legal action involved and they've changed the design since. People in the UK seem to like it, but I hope it doesn't get exported to the continent. That would be an insult!

I'm guessing they got some big problems with both the Swiss Toblerone manufacturer and Hollywood.

twinpeaks.jpg

I've liked peach. When I ate vegan yogurts I liked the so delicious brand and their strawberry banana and key lime. Greek yogurt and honey with some type of granola. My mom suggested I try plain with grape nuts, cut up grapes and apple with honey. I liked that too. I like yogurt. Although, as I am writing this, my appetite only wants water lately.

I've liked peach. When I ate vegan yogurts I liked the so delicious brand and their strawberry banana and key lime. Greek yogurt and honey with some type of granola. My mom suggested I try plain with grape nuts, cut up grapes and apple with honey. I liked that too. I like yogurt. Although, as I am writing this, my appetite only wants water lately.
We have vegan yogurts here too and some of them are pretty good but some of them have really weird flavors. I had one that was nut, chick pea and orange and it was just …weird.

We have vegan yogurts here too and some of them are pretty good but some of them have really weird flavors. I had one that was nut, chick pea and orange and it was just …weird.
Sometimes I feel like these companies think vegans want beans and nuts inside of all their food. Or hummus XD
So delicious is coconut based, yet not too coconutty. My favorite so far.

Sometimes I feel like these companies think vegans want beans and nuts inside of all their food. Or hummus XD
So delicious is coconut based, yet not too coconutty. My favorite so far.
But vegans want all the beans and nuts in their food! Speaking of hummus, they add beetroot into hummus as an alternative here and it’s such a weird texture.

I once tried mango and pine apple yogurt and it was not bad.

That is kind of true. Minus beans in yogurt :poutingcat: :tearsofjoy: Yeah textures can get kind of strange with vegan food.
I was vegan for 6 years even though I didn't like beans or nuts. I don't remember what I was doing.

That is kind of true. Minus beans in yogurt :poutingcat: :tearsofjoy: Yeah textures can get kind of strange with vegan food.
I was vegan for 6 years even though I didn't like beans or nuts. I don't remember what I was doing.
i am allergic to some nuts and I dont like certain types of beans. I make a poor vegan. I am vegetarian but that’s only because I can’t do without diary.

i am allergic to some nuts and I dont like certain types of beans. I make a poor vegan. I am vegetarian but that’s only because I can’t do without diary.
Real butter on certain things is hard to replace! It's so sad but true :sob: And my favorite icecreams are weird ones like rum raisin that they never have dairy free. Right now I'm just trying to be healthy :redapple:

Are you talking about yogurt flavours? Because I'm looking at this and seeing joghurt (reading it as jog hurt...hard j, hard h). (My brain gets weird about typos. If it doesn't have the first and the last letters, it can't decode things correctly.)
I'm used to talking to people from all over the world and used to different spellings. In Australia we spell it with a Y but still include the H. Yoghurt,

In many european languages the J is synonymous with a Y, and in spanish the X is pronounced as an H. A common problem German speaking people have when they read English is the letter W. To germans that's a double V, to us it's a double U.

I don't eat yoghurt often, I like it and I'm a guts for it so I don't buy it very often. I like it with peach and mango.

1000_9554497.jpg

I'm basic when it comes to yogurt, my fave flavor is vanilla but I always stick in the freezer for a little bit before I eat it. Not to the point of freezing, I'm talking maybe like 30-45 minutes before I have it. Gets it nice and cold and, to me at least extra creamy.

But I will admit that, while this isn't a flavor of yogurt specifically, I do occasionally like to buy that yogurt where there's a little thing of like crumbled cookie or candy pieces that you mix in with the yogurt.

Also I don't like Greek yogurt, I never have.

Ellenos Lemon. It's an ultra rich and creamy yoghurt made at the Pike Place Market in Seattle. Some markets in my area also sell it.

iu

New Threads

Top Bottom