• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Joghurt (aka Yogurt) Flavors?

Owliet

The Hidden One.
Taking inspiration from @Metalhead to post one of these. Since I’m currently eating joghurt as I wait for my paint to dry.=D

Started to really enjoy lime flavor joghurt for some reason But I also like strawberry, waldbeeren, stracciatella.

Are you talking about yogurt flavours? Because I'm looking at this and seeing joghurt (reading it as jog hurt...hard j, hard h). (My brain gets weird about typos. If it doesn't have the first and the last letters, it can't decode things correctly.)

Personally, I don't mind yogurt in things, but I never just eat it on its own. I like the zing and creamy components, so it is a good stir in for things like tomato sauce.

Are you talking about yogurt flavours? Because I'm looking at this and seeing joghurt (reading it as jog hurt...hard j, hard h). (My brain gets weird about typos. If it doesn't have the first and the last letters, it can't decode things correctly.)
But Owliet is from Gemany!

Oops, sorry.=D Yes, yogurt flavors is what I mean. Not a typo, just how I spell it. My brain didn’t see that it was wrong in English.

Definitely wildberry or vanilla flavored for me.

What is this flavor like? I can’t find a good translation in English.
It’s like vanilla with chocolate bits in it. The vanilla is quite mild. If you have had the ice cream flavor of this, it is not too different.

Personally, I don't mind yogurt in things, but I never just eat it on its own. I like the zing and creamy components, so it is a good stir in for things like tomato sauce.
I use natural yogurt for things but I don't often mix different flavors And prefer to eat it on its own.=) The zing of the lime flavor yogurt is actually really refreshing. Not too different to a sorbet.

Because I'm looking at this and seeing joghurt (reading it as jog hurt...hard j, hard h)
I really think we should start using this term “joghurt” for running for exercise in the states! I like it and definitely when I jog, it hurts!

Always interesting to learn something new. Now I can spell yogurt in German! I love factoids like this. It is really a cool thing to see the sound and know what my brain said, and hear the actuality of the linguistic difference.

Always interesting to learn something new. Now I can spell yogurt in German! I love factoids like this. It is really a cool thing to see the sound and know what my brain said, and hear the actuality of the linguistic difference.
You can impress people by this new ability.=) But always happy to accidentally spell things. I learn a lot from your use of words too (I will admit sometimes I will look it up because I have no idea what it is then go “ah okay!”.=D
Owliet is from Switzerland, the land of cheese and chocolate. :D
A magical place with rivers of chocolate and mountains of cheese. ;)
I cannot deny or confirm that this is a real thing..=)

I use natural yogurt for things but I don't often mix different flavors And prefer to eat it on its own.=)
I'll eat natural yogurt on it's own. Greek style is pretty good. But sometimes I'll add honey, or grated chocolate, or even peanut butter. I've always wanted to try making my own yogurt, there's science behind it!

I'll eat natural yogurt on it's own. Greek style is pretty good. But sometimes I'll add honey, or grated chocolate, or even peanut butter. I've always wanted to try making my own yogurt, there's science behind it!
That sounds like a fun experiment. =)

It’s interesting that there are different ways to spell yogurt.…

We call it Yoghurt here and I think I like all of it. Maybe especially yoghurt with berries, any type of berries.

yoghurt.jpg

Last edited:
Used to buy the big pots of Onken. Didn't care what flavour.

I was always odd with yoghurts.

No spoon - open the lid a tiny bit, then drink it.

Ed

Used to buy the big pots of Onken. Didn't care what flavour.

I was always odd with yoghurts.

No spoon - open the lid a tiny bit, then drink it.

Ed
That’s an interesting way of consuming yogurt…but I think it would save on washing the dishes! I do sometimes drink the drink yogurts but I often find them very lacking in flavor.
Oops! I am such a know-it-all sometimes. Insufferable, I know. Sorry @Owliet ! And sorry to @Darkkin, too, for my trying to be a bit of a know-it-all.
No worries — It is an easy mistake to make.=D Some people have not even heard of Switzerland before and think it is Sweden.

New Threads

Top Bottom