• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite Aspie

Someone I know at college he's quite interesting to talk to and knows how too hold a conversation quite well.

Temple Grandin. Her life story encourages me to follow my dreams. And furthermore her research has been nothing but positive to the autism community.

Darren from Disco Pigs. I don't think anyone has officially come out and said that he is an aspie but I have a strong suspicion that he is and have kind of accepted it as a fact. Anyway, he's my favourite because I relate to him a lot. It's rare that I relate to anyone, in real life or in fictional worlds, so I hold him close to my heart.

My best friend. Duh.
Other than that? Hard to say...hard to say...hard to say...
Probably Lars from Lars and the Real Girl. Maybe also Max from Mary and Max. (and you guys on this forum)

Saga Noren, the Swedish detective from the series Bron. The US series The Bridge is a takeoff from this.

Darryl Hannah. After I saw her in a video interview describing how cute and curious fish are in the sea, I cut back on eating fish to occasional sushi. I don't eat mammals.

Darryl Hannah. After I saw her in a video interview describing how cute and curious fish are in the sea, I cut back on eating fish to occasional sushi. I don't eat mammals.
I avoid seafood completely because of overfishing.

I clicked on View Original and then the user Google and that user who I am supposedly quoting doesn't even exist. I was actually quoting the previous post. Weird.

I'm thinking Leonardo DaVinci was an Aspie, definitely my favorite, even if he wasn't.

Christopher, the main character in:
200px-Curiousincidentofdoginnighttime.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom