• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fast Food Survey

Which Fast Food Restaurants Do You Like Best?

• McDonalds

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Burger King

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Carl's Jr (Hardees)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • In N Out Burger

• Popeye's Chicken

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Domino's Pizza

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Jack In The Box

• Chick Fil A

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Taco Bell

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
Which Fast Food Restaurants Do You Like The Most?

Some place not listed? Mention it in the comments below.

I generally dislike fast food, but if I had to pick one, I would say Popeye's.
Second choice would likely be Wendy's, and although Taco Bell is not even close to authentic, their food is... kinda edible if you're really hungry.
Domino's actual pizza is really hit or miss but they have good carbonara.
McDonalds and Burger King are like bottom tier for me. Papa Gino's is my overall least favorite though.

I was surprised to not see Subway, Dairy Queen, or KFC on here.

Where I live (New England, US), we also have Subway, Jersey Mike's, KFC, Papa Gino's, Dunkin Donuts, Dairy Queen, Panera Bread, Five Guys, D'Angelo, Chipotle, Qdoba, Moe's, and Honey Dew. I think some of those are region-specific and they might not exist or be common in other places.

Things we do not have here: Carl's Jr/Hardee's, Sonic, Pizza Hut, In N Out Burger, Jack in the Box, Zaxby's, White Castle, Red Lobster, or Arby's.

I generally dislike fast food, but if I had to pick one, I would say Popeye's.
Second choice would likely be Wendy's, and although Taco Bell is not even close to authentic, their food is... kinda edible if you're really hungry.
Domino's actual pizza is really hit or miss but they have good carbonara.
McDonalds and Burger King are like bottom tier for me. Papa Gino's is my overall least favorite though.

I was surprised to not see Subway, Dairy Queen, or KFC on here.

Where I live (New England, US), we also have Subway, Jersey Mike's, KFC, Papa Gino's, Dunkin Donuts, Dairy Queen, Panera Bread, Five Guys, D'Angelo, Chipotle, Qdoba, Moe's, and Honey Dew. I think some of those are region-specific and they might not exist or be common in other places.

Things we do not have here: Carl's Jr/Hardee's, Sonic, Pizza Hut, In N Out Burger, Jack in the Box, Zaxby's, White Castle, Red Lobster, or Arby's.
I actually wanted to add Subway, Dairy Queen, and KFC, but it cut me off. You can only make x amount of options. So I just said that people could mention other restaurants in the comments.

I actually wanted to add Subway, Dairy Queen, and KFC, but it cut me off. You can only make x amount of options. So I just said that people could mention other restaurants in the comments.
Oh, I forgot about that! Sorry!
That happened to me when I made a poll recently. I wish there was more space for additional choices.

Oh, I forgot about that! Sorry!
That happened to me when I made a poll recently. I wish there was more space for additional choices.
And! Even if you're a VIP Member, they don't let you edit polls after a couple minutes. I literally just tried.

My favorites are: Dairy Queen, Jack in the Box, and Del Taco,

I do love McDonald's breakfast options. I celebrated when they started serving all day breakfast.

I don't like fast food, but surprisingly I can enjoy Five Guys. I used to go there maybe twice a year, as a treat. I did hate all the salt on the fries, though. And it made my stomach hurt, so I realized it wasn't something I want to eat much.

Panera Bread is good, too.

Taste-wise:
  • Wendy's (not near us) &
  • Subway (too expensive).
Routinely:
  • Taco Bell (5-layer burrito +guacamole),
  • McDonald's (Big Mac on-sale) &
  • Burger King (not near us).
Special occasions: Arby's (Greek gyro).

The only two on the list we have here is McDonalds and Burger King. When I lived in the city I liked both, but the Burger King burgers were a bit better than the other one at the time.

over here, burger king is called hungry jacks, we have a mcdonalds, but it's rubbish and highly priced

I'm not sure if it's 'like' in my case so much as 'don't feel like making anything so I'll just have this'.

Of the ones listed the only one near me that has a veggie burger is mcdonalds and honestly theirs taste worse than cheap veggie burgers I can get at the store.

Dominoes is nice I guess but it's insanely expensive. I miss when we had a local family run pizzeria down the road. The price was 1/3 that of dominoes and the pizza was better

No place in particular. Carl’s for iced tea and onion rings, fish fillet at Mickey D’s. I like holes in the wall for a homemade breakfast. Port Hueneme had the world’s only Mac’s Hoagy Hut, indisputably the best sandwiches on the planet (until he got divorced and it became Mrs. Mack’s. Don’t know if she ever found his recipe box.) I still mourn the loss. Hmmm… is it too early for a meatball sandwich?

My go-to fast food places are Checkers and Taco Bell.

I think Checkers (or Rally's, depending on where live) is honestly the best fast food burger place out there. The Big Buford is easily my favorite of all the different signature burgers pushed by fast food and the fries are seriously the best in the game. I mean there's a reason why they sell frozen Checkers fries in supermarkets.

Also they serve Pibb Xtra which is my favorite soda.

Taco Bell is great too because of how cheap it can be and, and I know this sounds crazy when talking about fast food, how healthy it can be. Yeah it sounds crazy, especially considering how it seems every week Taco Bell is promoting something like the new cheesy beefy five-layer jalapeño gordita burrito nacho bowl or whatever, but you can customize literally anything on the menu, make pretty much anything vegetarian or vegan, and just make it as healthy as you can or want. (And, of course, you don't have to get whatever new item they're pushing, obviously getting something like a soft taco and a burrito is going to be cheaper and easier to make healthy)

One of my least favorite places is Subway, I have genuinely have no idea how they stay in business considering how much better all the other fast food sub places are than them and I especially have no idea how they stay in business here in Florida considering that we have Publix down here and Publix subs are like probably the best subs you can get.

I don't like any of the mainstream fast food places and will go out of my way to find a little local family run shop instead, better food at half the price.

Hungry Jack's and McDonalds are sort of edible if you're desperate but they're not cheap. Here Wendy's is just a hotdog stand outside a supermarket that also sells doughnuts. Lot's of places here sell hotdogs so they must be popular but I've never seen anyone except children eating one.

Dominos are rubbish and they only make little pizzas that are incredibly expensive. Pizza Hut the same, priced like a 5 star restaurant. The best pizzas in my area are made by a Chinese family.

KFC, I like their burgers, original fillet bacon and cheese. Small but very tasty, not too expensive.

I like Subway but that's too expensive now, used to be cheap but not any more.

None of the others exist here.

Wendy's would be a favorite, though I patronize Papa Murphy's Pizza, Burger King, Taco Bell and Jack In The Box more frequently. Jack mostly because of the cost- not the quality. Wendy's is obscenely expensive.

Del Taco on occasion too. Loved Carl's Jr when they had their "Six-Dollar Burger".

A&W and KFC. And Dairy Queen in the summer. The only places listed that actually exist where I live are McDonald's, Wendy's Burger King and Taco Bell, and nearly all the pizza places are local.

Wendy's would be a favorite, though I patronize Papa Murphy's Pizza, Burger King, Taco Bell and Jack In The Box more frequently. Jack mostly because of the cost- not the quality. Wendy's is obscenely expensive.

Del Taco on occasion too. Loved Carl's Jr when they had their "Six-Dollar Burger".

Yum! I forgot all about Papa Murphys.

At some point during 2022 I stepped away from fast food more seriously than I ever have before. I was hanging out with a couple of friends who are a few years younger than I am and I noticed that they were using fast food almost like drugs, like medicine to lift their mood when they were feeling low. It's how they celebrated on a happy day and how they soothed on a miserable one.

I spent most of 2020 eating fast food almost a dozen times a week because I was isolating and there just wasn't anything else to do. I ballooned up to 340 lbs and was feeling physically worse than ever. Since then I've lost 70 lbs and I'm still thinking about health & nutrition every single day. It's not easy nor is it much fun, but it feels necessary to me.

Anyway, I'm sorry for getting on my soapbox here. I just wanted to tell the story of my triumph over fast food.

And Popeye's is what I've been craving the most since giving up fast food lol McDonald's too. I love chicken sandwiches and fast food burgers so much!

New Threads

Top Bottom