• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fall photography

Today's hike

IMG_3872.jpg
IMG_3891.jpg
IMG_3912.jpg
IMG_3936.jpg
IMG_3957.jpg
IMG_3962.jpg
IMG_3966.jpg
IMG_3972.jpg
IMG_3976.jpg
IMG_3999.jpg

The reason Enzo's collar looks weird is because I edited out my contact info lol

We are about to get the first big snowfall of the year here in Alberta, and cold weather... It's not Autumn any more...

A couple of photos from a walk today, fall colours in Alberta, lots of yellow and that's about all we get... And also a stranger portrait as well...
Fall Colours 03.jpg
Fall Colours 04.jpg

An older picture I took when I first moved to Nevada. Those somewhat drab, fall desert colors in Reno- 2008.

I recall reading somewhere that virtually all trees in Reno did not exist here more than 150 years ago. All brought to the area by humans, but not nature itself. That it was raw desert and little else.

Fall in Reno.jpg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom