• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fall photography

1666133015898.jpeg

An MGB GT and fall colours :cool: We don't get red leaves here in Alberta, so a red sports car will have to do :p...

MGB 01.jpg

Last edited:
@velociraptor, this thread you started has really made me see all the different colors of fall… I started out looking for the traditional fiery New England fall colors, but in thinking about this thread, I see that it is a much more colorful experience than I realized, although I’ve lived here for decades.

1666903818635.jpeg

@velociraptor, this thread you started has really made me see all the different colors of fall… I started out looking for the traditional fiery New England fall colors, but in thinking about this thread, I see that it is a much more colorful experience than I realized, although I’ve lived here for decades.

You're getting it now ;) Colour is everywhere, why I photographed a red car among yellow leaves, a blue car wouldn't have the same effect, and just got lucky with spotting that car too...

My favourite of these last two of your photos is the red bench with two leaves, red being a colour of Fall...

New Threads

Top Bottom