• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sensitive Topic EXPOSED: Businessman peddles deadly BLEACH touted as a cure for kids’ autism

AGXStarseed

(Not written by me. This article may cause offence).

01_06225449_14c62c_2676826a.jpg

Supplier ... Tony Taylor flogs 'cure for autism' bleach

A BUSINESSMAN is selling parents a potentially lethal home-made bleach solution which it is claimed can cure autism in children.

Tony Taylor, 41, flogs Miracle Mineral Solution on his New Earth website.

The “medicine”, taken as a drink or an enema, has been promoted as a potential autism cure by the US-based Genesis II Church of Health and Healing.

But it contains chemicals sodium chlorite and hydrochloric acid, which when combined form chlorine dioxide, a type of bleach.

The substance can cause nausea, ulcers in the gullet and vomiting.

02_06225449_7fd5b8_2676825a.jpg

Harmful ... 'medicine' contains liquids that mix to form bleach
News Group Newspapers Ltd

The compound, sold by Taylor, of Torquay, Devon, has been linked to at least one death in Mexico. And last year Thames Valley Police received a complaint a mum was using it on her autistic son.

The Sun on Sunday launched a probe after speaking to autism campaigner Emma Dalmayne, who alleged Taylor was touting a cure.

Emma, 39, who has two children diagnosed as autistic and is writing a book called ‘It’s an Autism Thing, I’ll Help you Understand it’, said: “It’s disgusting that he is selling this as a cure for autism.

"Autism is a neurological difference and it’s not going to go anywhere. This is bloody dangerous stuff — people have died taking this.”

A Sun on Sunday reporter phoned Taylor posing as the worried father of a six-year-old girl with autism. He explained he had been in touch with parents of autistic kids and sold them MMS.

He sells two bottles to mix together to form the solution for £9.95. Taylor, who did not claim to us it cured autism, said: “I make it myself. I personally haven’t got experience on autism but a lot of my clients use it for autistic children. It’s helped a lot of people and if you get the dosage right there are no side-effects. The worst that can happen is diarrhoea, feeling sick.”

Asked about the effect the bleach could have on autistic children, Taylor replied: “Part of me hates it and thinks ‘How is that going to help someone?’

“If there’s a virus or pathogen, chlorine dioxide gets rid of the viruses or pathogens. I have about three drops of it a day.”

After our call, The Sun on Sunday confronted Taylor at his £700,000 home in Torquay.

He said: “All I do is supply a product and some people find it works. The problem is I haven’t got the skull and crossbones on so legally I’ve done that wrong.”

But Taylor said he intended to stop selling the product.

He added: “Trading Standards are going to come round, take all the stock and close it off.

“I will probably just chuck my stock away and forget about it.”

He offered MMS to our reporter and then drank some himself.

The Food Standards Agency said: “Our advice is MMS is not safe and should not be sold as a supplement. It is commonly used as bleach and can be harmful.”

The dangers
Chlorine dioxide can cause the following reactions:

- Severe vomiting
- Gullet ulcers
- Lung irritation
- Nausea
- Diarrhoea

A form of child abuse
By CAROL COOPER, Sun Doctor

AUTISM is a complex chronic condition with no cure.

Parents can become desperate and turn to anyone offering hope, including charlatans who peddle bogus remedies.

But MMS isn’t just a useless waste of money. It’s toxic.

Bleach can seriously damage health. There are reports of nausea, diarrhoea and severe vomiting, and there may be many more children injured by similar treatments.

Autism isn’t caused by viruses or bacteria so there’s no point using an antiseptic.

I would strongly advise parents never to use a product like this. Harmful treatments are a form of child abuse.

SOURCE: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...eadly-BLEACH-touted-as-a-cure-for-autism.html

Suppose you're no longer autistic once you're dead, and that's what drinking bleach will do, kill you. So yeah, you'll no longer have an autistic child if you feed them bleach. You'll have a dead one instead.

Suppose you're no longer autistic once you're dead, and that's what drinking bleach will do, kill you. So yeah, you'll no longer have an autistic child if you feed them bleach. You'll have a dead one instead.

Unfortunately in the cases where parents have killed their own children, I've heard at least one declare they did it so their child would become 'whole' in heaven. Ticked me off good and proper. :(

Unfortunately in the cases where parents have killed their own children, I've heard at least one declare they did it so their child would become 'whole' in heaven. Ticked me off good and proper. :(
Well that is horrible. If they did it on purpose that's murder and should go to jail. You can't just go around killing people and saying they're in heaven. If it was by accident that's still manslaughter and also is jail I think.

For me the turn off is the word "bleach". I've never encountered a use for the word bleach in any culinary sense, except to warn people against the consumption of bleach, which in general should be common sense.

I'm honestly wondering if that is the actual word that comes up during the sale of this product. Because if you call something by the chemical name, that could confuse anyone. Dihydrogen Monoxide, for example.

Well that is horrible. If they did it on purpose that's murder and should go to jail. You can't just go around killing people and saying they're in heaven. If it was by accident that's still manslaughter and also is jail I think.

Sorry, I meant to elaborate; those are cases where the parents have Autistic children and - thinking their children to be 'damaged', 'missing' or 'broken' due to us not functioning like 'normal' people - resort to murder as they think that we will become 'whole' in the afterlife.

Sadly, murders of Autistic individuals (children and adults alike) by their own families isn't uncommon. In the book Loud Hands: Autistic People, Speaking, the second page has a large list of Autistic individuals who have sadly met such a fate; the youngest been a boy called Rylan Rochester who - at just 6 months old and without an official autism diagnosis - was suffocated by his mother in June 2010 because she thought he was Autistic.
Furthermore, some of the people that page lists were killed when their family members forced them to drink bleach - which only ticks me off even more when you see people like these scumbags selling it on to desperate parents who are naively looking for anything that may make their child 'normal'.

This is not the first time this organization, nor its treatment, has come across in my newsfeed, nor is it the first time it has been broached on this forum.

Yes, it's repulsive. Anyone with the least amount of compassion and critical thinking knows it's total, pseudoscientific bunk. The only thing we can do is get the word out, that we'd much rather have our unique and beautiful neurological makeup than be subjected to such cruelty to elicit some sort of "cure" (or whatever word it is they are throwing around these days).

New Threads

Top Bottom