• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

"Plastic surgery is no different from any surgery. You should do it if you want to.” This sounds like “Taking plastic surgery or not would not effect our relationship, but if you want to do it, you should do it.” I guess in NT language that should be “I will love you weather you take the surgery or not."

Yes but who actually Wants ANY kinda surgery? Surely at best it's a relief to have something cured or corrected, but it hurts and is invasive and leaves wounds and scars.

Yes but who actually Wants ANY kinda surgery? Surely at best it's a relief to have something cured or corrected, but it hurts and is invasive and leaves wounds and scars.

People do it, I don't get it but see it all the time in the news, This one spent 50K to look like some celebrity
That one spent 75K to look like a real-life Barbie doll even people having ink put in their eyes another one spent untold amount to look like a vampire, some have horns put on These are the extream not the everyday

However many many people to surgery or botox or some other crazy thing to look better, My wife used to work at a laser skin place years ago all the stars do it and they have many followers who do the same

I never could understand it unless there was some type of deformity but people go crazy for it and spend big dollars for it

"Plastic surgery is no different from any surgery. You should do it if you want to.” This sounds like “Taking plastic surgery or not would not effect our relationship, but if you want to do it, you should do it.” I guess in NT language that should be “I will love you weather you take the surgery or not."

Awwwww... well when you put it like that it sounds lovely :)

New Threads

Top Bottom