• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

excuse you....

Younger female has sent you a very strong message of "back off!" Possibly she misinterpeted your efforts to help her as meddlesome, critical, or condescending. Possibly she's just mean tempered. In any case, have less to do with her and don't attempt to teach her any lessons.

You know l have never met a female who likes me in my entire life. That includes my mom. This waitress has asked me for help many times. l am the gopher at work. Part of my job descript. In fact she asked me for help that nite. Don't feel the last post was supportive at all. Some females are shamed on the planet through no choice of our own. We hit harrassement at any age, at any place. l can only hope you don't have a daughter. l do, and l did a great job of raising her.

Last edited:
Younger female has sent you a very strong message of "back off!" Possibly she misinterpeted your efforts to help her as meddlesome, critical, or condescending. Possibly she's just mean tempered. In any case, have less to do with her and don't attempt to teach her any lessons.

l clearly stated in my post l was letting go. Maybe you didn't read everything. l wasnt reporting her nor interfacing with her. l also will ignore her requests for help.

I think I'd feel pissed off too if one of my hands was close to being damaged due to the thoughtlessness of another.

I'm pleased you're okay and letting it go.

If it's your job to help her, then you help her minimally with some firm boundaries such as she can stay x feet away from you. Otherwise, you will start speaking loudly and firmly and/or ask for more people to help you watch over her, etc.

If you are going to "teach her a lesson", the way to do this is not to initiate anything physical with her, but to stand up for yourself with words and take steps toward calling other people to watch her with you and/or involving the authorities. Show her that you will take further action if you need to and that you won't let her step all over you. You can even be direct with her 1-1 and tell her why things/communication is going to be different between the two of you now.

l realise this is a learning lesson. Instead of running away, quitting job, l need to stand straight and tough it out. She is abusive, l saw it with a resident she was sorta of harrassing. For some reason, there is some type of dysfunction but l can't quite put my finger on it , like what is this. Keeping her at a distance now. Just going to step back and watch, maybe her tendencies will come out with someone else. l will use distraction as my new friend in dealing with her.

l realise this is a learning lesson. Instead of running away, quitting job, l need to stand straight and tough it out. She is abusive, l saw it with a resident she was sorta of harrassing. For some reason, there is some type of dysfunction but l can't quite put my finger on it , like what is this. Keeping her at a distance now. Just going to step back and watch, maybe her tendencies will come out with someone else. l will use distraction as my new friend in dealing with her.
are you recording her abuse of a resident ,I presume there are laws in the USA for this type of thing !

New Threads

Top Bottom