• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

excuse you....

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
So l support the younger females at my job, because l feel l need to be a role model. I had a high school lesbian nearly break my fingers slamming the door on me. Yes, she knew l was there. l have helped out this individual every possible chance l could. And my chef would tell me l don't have too. Wow, what is the new generation? l give up. It's dog eat dog out there. l am so thankful as a senior citizen l didn't end up at ER.

Younger women don't get it. Maybe because they havent had the same struggles as we did? I don't get it either, sister.

I keep with my beliefs though and support women and girls. It's hard though, I feel like telling them....just wait a few years when you arent young and beautiful and able-bodied...

You may disagree, but I remember reading something about a cycle regarding how humanity changes when the environment/society around them is good or bad.

Good times create Weak people.
Weak people create Bad times.
Bad times create Strong people.
Strong people create Good times.

And the cycle starts again.

But l think l need to teach this particular individual a lesson of female power. Don't screw over your sister.

Okay. A lot of transgender end up beaten up or committing sucide, which is what she is. l am using the universal law, do on to others what they do to you. l seem to excel with that.

How does the rudeness of slamming a door on someone's hand
equate to a slighting of gender solidarity? It seems more like a lack of
consideration toward one person by one other person. I lack details,
of course, and am basing my idea on the first post.

Does this particular individual go out of their way to exhibit negative
behavior toward females, on a regular basis?

So l support the younger females at my job, because l feel l need to be a role model. I had a high school lesbian nearly break my fingers slamming the door on me. Yes, she knew l was there. l have helped out this individual every possible chance l could. And my chef would tell me l don't have too. Wow, what is the new generation? l give up. It's dog eat dog out there. l am so thankful as a senior citizen l didn't end up at ER.
Report her it’s harassment if nobody was there yes there is no witness but it’s still harassment and assault really apart from that can’t think of anything else

l am going to take the high road and move on. I am going to promote maturity and forgivness because that's harder to do. Here is a lifepoints for me in my video game of silly life.

Thank you forum for helping me deal with this. l am so thankful nothing happened to me. I processed all the emotions and l feel so much better.

I think it's more an age thing than a generational thing.

When I was that age a lot of kids weren't particularly nice either.

Some are never mean. Some are, and grow out of it. Some are, and never grow out of it.

I'm glad you're OK!

I'll never understand how people manage to extrapolate individual incidents to entire generations, genders, etc.

How does the rudeness of slamming a door on someone's hand
equate to a slighting of gender solidarity? It seems more like a lack of
consideration toward one person by one other person. I lack details,
of course, and am basing my idea on the first post.

Does this particular individual go out of their way to exhibit negative
behavior toward females, on a regular basis?

I think l realised that l don't need to contribute anymore to this. This is a difficult path for her to be on. l need to forget it happened and move on. It will serve no interest to report her or talk to her about it. l decided to simply let go. But l do appreciate your input.

@Fino l wasn't saying she did what she did because of her age and status, l was saying l need to be aware her path is difficult in life without my complaining about this or reporting her. l was sadden by the statistics l read about transgendered people randomly attacked. It's very disturbing. So l was randomly thinking in my thread but l didn't finish the thought process leaving readers stumped as to why l mentioned her gender and age.

Last edited:
My thought process is more that it struck me as very violent, and this same individual waits on the elderly also at my employment. It does bother me, and does she have anger issues? l came very close to have fractured fingers as a result of her slamming a door with great physical force and my fingers were on the other side of said door. And she never apologized or asked about me.

New Threads

Top Bottom