• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Everyone should report this video.

Major Tom

Searching for ground control...
V.I.P Member
I found this disturbing YouTube short and I find the description to be hateful and abusive. (Maybe it's just me). There is no such thing as an "Autism Attack". It just further goes towards misunderstanding and hate IMO. It's disrespectful and rude.

To report the video as it's playing or after click the video and three dots will appear on the upper right or left of the screen. Select report and whatever reason you think is appropriate. You may have to go to YouTube to do this.

Here is the video:

Done and reported, this is someone acting silly for the camera. Even when I worked in a sanitarium with all types of individuals, I didn't see anything like this.

Thank you Mia. My son sometimes has excited points where he jumps and laughs, but there's nothing wrong with it, that's just him. It's a pleasure to see his joy.

Finally figured out who he reminded me of, his behaviour was acting and was very much like:

Sloth, a character from the 1985 film The Goonie's.

Last edited:
Wow, that was really quick Major Tom, You Tube or the person who posted the vid changed the title:

Trippie Redd Jumping Caveman Bass Boosted

Wow, that was really quick Major Tom, You Tube changed the title:

That made my day. It proves that we all can make a difference when we work together! One of us alone is like stepping on an ant, but all of us together is like trying to eliminate a colony. Thank you all who participated. We can truly make a difference. :)

No I'm wrong, it's the same video with a different title and it looks like they buried the other one. But you can still find it, if you type in the original title. It's just not as prominent. Looks as if there are several videoes of him doing the same thing, with different titles.

No I'm wrong, it's the same video with a different title and it looks like they buried the other one. But you can still find it, if you type in the original title. It's just not as prominent. Looks as if there are several videoes of him doing the same thing, with different titles.

Doh, I guess small steps are good though too. Reading some of the comments people posted on that video really hurt. People can be so cruel and thoughtless. To be honest it made me infuriated to read them. People do not know what a struggle life can be and they should be more appreciative and kind towards others, especially those whom have no control over what life has put in their paths, but they'd rather poke fun at it I guess.

That report option actually allows people to use their own
words to say what they found objectionable about a video.
Surprised me.

New Threads

Top Bottom