• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Freya’s art thread

Drew my selfsona for the first time in a while.
9C9A5770-CF11-4EF9-90C4-5924F793822B.png

A gift for @Rodafina. Now it’s up to you to decide a name, backstory, and personality for this character!View attachment 87775

It didn’t seem appropriate to put my stuff on your art thread, so I put it in the Remix thread. Thank you, I look forward to getting a print out and playing around with some analog scenes. Still working on the story and some details for this fun character. Thank you, @mysterionz

Post in thread 'The Art Remix Thread!'
The Art Remix Thread!

My art gallery is active again. I rarely draw traditional art so here’s some of my traditional art from the last week or so.
FE298071-8137-4C32-8EE3-4B10E4711D8E.jpeg
E313BDF0-E071-4DA1-8EA9-5A8D9DD8F89F.jpeg
92AC8D26-2150-41BE-B86C-04781463AC93.jpeg

Mr. Garrison and the puppet? Or just the puppet.
The puppet is Mr Hat! The puppet Mr Hat is actually based on a teaching aid Trey Parker’s kindergarten teacher used in the classroom, most likely the “high hat” variety.

I drew him a few months ago actually so I may redraw him in my art style.
ACC8CB99-B9A4-449C-904B-912A2D78AC8F.jpeg

har har I am in danger

*laughs in artblock*

*maybe I should draw on my iPad more often so I don’t forget how to do that*

New Threads

Top Bottom