• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Earworms/Obsessed with Catchy Music

Ameriblush

Violin player.
Y'know, that one song you keep thinking about for some bizarre reason? What is it? Do you like it? Where'd you hear it for the first time? Link if you want.(must be safe for work! Especially if music video!)

Mine is Din Daa Daa by George kranz? I heard it in a kmart commercial, used Shazam to find it, and now it's been looping in my mind for eternity.

They perpetually shift from one to another. o_O

Right now it's the film soundtrack to "Genghis Khan" which I watched last night. :p

It seems SFW, although it IS rap: "Ice Cream Paint Job" by Dorrough.

D-O-double R I say, yeah buddy.

Too damn catchy and bouncy!

One that crops up occasionally, when I lived alone in my first studio apartment and had a small tape recorder and one music tape, no radio or television at first. I played the tape all the time. It's not a song I even like all that much, but the phrases appealed to me at the time, even if they literally make no sense.

Last edited:
There are a few songs that get caught in my head if I hear them. The worst is a old, obscure Beatles song called "Rocky Raccoon". If If I hear it once, I will hear it for weeks.

One that crops up occasionally, when I lived alone in my first studio apartment and had a small tape recorder and one music tape, no radio or television at first. I played the tape all the time. It's not a song I even like all that much, but the phrases appealed to me at the time, even if they literally make no sense.

I went on what should have been a four hour highway cruise that turned into seven hours of road construction gridlocks.
It probably would have been tolerable if it hadn't been in a hot,noisy and finicky street machine with loud pipes and no radio :p

Here's another one that I used to hum out walking:

This one when I work out:

Dee C Lee - See the Day, been watching the video and singing along since it was on BBC 4 Top of the Pops last week.

Captain and Tennille - Love will keep us together

I will, I will, I will, I will, I WILL.... :mad:

New Threads

Top Bottom