• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dragons are awesome.

I got the same answer - Hydra for 150 points.

"Famous, Heroic, Legendary, Ferocious, Introvert, Thinker".

Not so sure about the tags, though. :D
Introvert and thinker apply to me, but famous heroic and legendary sound kind of nerve-racking… Too much attention.

Ferocious is more of a goal than something that I am already.

Bearded dragon

iu

We've had a whole heap of these on beaches on the east coast lately - Blue Sea Dragons.

Rare-Blue-Dragon-spotted-in-Australia-3.jpg

Some more from me:

The Railway Dragon (1988) and it's sequel, The Birthday Dragon (1991) - starring the late Barry Morse as the dragon.
The first film focuses on a young girl named Emily meeting the "Railway Dragon" of the title and befriending him; later sneaking out that night to join him on a journey to a secret Dragon celebration known as the "Day of Tidings".
The second film takes place some time after the first one with Emily inviting the Dragon to her birthday party; leading to a bunch of shenanigans as the dragon learns what a birthday is and tries to find a present for his friend, while Emily in turn tries to protect the dragon when a pair of bumbling circus performers try to capture him to get their "ticket to the big time".

The Flight of Dragons (1982) - An animated film that combines two books; mixing the plot of The Dragon and the George by Gordon. R Dickson speculative natural history book The Flight of Dragons by Peter Dickinson - who also appears in the film as a main character.
The plot focuses on a medieval fantasy period where dragons and other magical creatures roamed the Earth. However, as mankind chooses science and logic over magic, magic begins to weaken - prompting a meeting between the four magical brothers (the Green Wizard Carolinus, the Blue Wizard Solarius, the Golden Wizard Lo Tae Zhao and the Red Wizard Ommadon) to discuss a solution.

While Carolinus, Solarius and Lo Tae Zhao agree on combining their power to create a final "realm of magic" - both to protect the magic and magical creatures remaining and to ensure magic will still exist to inspire mankind to achieve the impossible - Ommadon (who commands black magic and the forces of evil) instead decides to use his power to corrupt mankind and force them to use their science and logic to destroy themselves.
With the brothers forbidden from warring on each other, a quest is put together to invade Ommadon's realm and steal the source of his power (his red crown) - with the group consisting of dragons, magic folk, beasts and humans; one of whom is a time displaced Peter Dickinson from before he wrote the Flight of Dragons book.

Here's the trailer for the film:

A bit late for the holiday season, but might as well share this one:

The Christmas Dragon (2014)

Also, since this movie uses the same "Adult Dragon" design:
Paladin: Dawn of the Dragonslayer (2011)

The Last Dragonslayer (2016)

I Am Dragon (2015)

Finally, I'll throw in this early adaptation of D&D (since there's a new film coming out this year called Honor Among Thieves)
Dungeons & Dragons (2000)

Some more gaming related dragon goodness:

Ride a dragon or magic one up in classic Golden Axe:

goldenaxe-4.jpg
Screenshot-4.png

Then there's Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Ride a robo-dragon...that shoots lasers!

478438.jpg

mxcVNBF.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom