• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Don't You Just Hate It When...

Princezz

Look!! There's a cat!!
I don't know if this is the right forum to put this in or not, but it was in general discussion on another site I go on. This is just where you can say something that you hate happening, or something that annoys or irritates you. But don't be too mean, this is just for fun. Sort of.

Don't you just hate it when you have to get up early to go to college at 9 2 DAYS IN A ROW??!! And you're so worried about oversleeping, you hardly get any sleep at all?

And don't you just hate it when they all just suddenly stop, and seem totally oblivious to that fact that others want/need to get past.

Don't you hate how your car makes a whole lot of piercing beeps at you over and over and over, but you can never move fast enough to shut it up until it's rattled off it's 15 shrieks at you?

Don't you just hate it when a certain smell leaves you feeling unwell and not wanting to eat all day? The smell got on my bag and hat so I had to wash them too.

Don't you just hate it when you only leave your condo once every three days or so and when you leave in that 5 min time span (after looking out the peephole umpteenth number of times to make sure no one is outside) the moment you step out your front door you end up running into all of your crappy neighbors that you can't stand! :mad:

Don't you just hate it when you are sitting/standing in a crowded area, then you try to move over to make a little room for yourself, but the person next to you closes that space by moving over as well, putting you back to square one?

Don't you just hate it when you go through a drive through to avoid minimal human interaction and you have to pull into that box and wait extra time for someone to carry your sack of shame to your car while everyone eating outside stares at you. -.- haha!

Don't you just hate it when something is annoying enough that you're inspired to hate it?

Don't you just hate it when it's Saturday afternoon and you suddenly feel uncharacteristically sociable, but there's no-one you can ask to visit?

Don't you just hate it when the gas goes out as you're trying to fry some eggs AGAIN only this time, it WAS on to start with but then went out and you decide you don't want to buy any before your Mum can promise to pay you back so you put the eggs in the fridge as someone tells you to save for later but then your mum THROWS THEM AWAY, MAKING IT A COMPLETE WASTE OF TWO EGGS AND NOW THERE ARE ONLY TWO LEFT??????!!!!!!

Yes, I'm allowed to be annoyed at this.

Don't you just hate it when you try to distract yourself from the inner litany of self-loathing only to realize you don't have an optimistic bone in your body o_O

New Threads

Top Bottom