• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Don't Bring A Crossbow To A Dogfight

My husband was bitten on the nose by a Chihuahua.

Don't ask why his nose was in the proximity of the Chihuahua. Okay, I'll tell you. He was trying to kiss the Chihuahua. And they hadn't even been properly introduced.

I've known a lot of dogs in my life and never met a bad one, but I have known quite a few bad owners. Just saying...

Gotcha. Many years ago we had a Labrador Retriever and our insurance agent told us that it was ranked as one of the breeds most likely to bite. I loved that dog but he made me a little nervous around children because he could be grumpy, nippy and hated anyone to touch his tail. RIP, old Woody dog.
That is strange labrador retrivers bite so much. One of the lowest incidents of bite in the world is the Golden Retriver, if not the top lowest.

First question that comes to my mind is.... what exactly had been done to the dogs to make them do that? No dog in their right mind attacks their owners like that, unless they've been badly abused or something.
My uncle had a dog which they told him is lvl 9 out of 10 aggression. He even nipped his owner when he fed him, he bit another aunt and granema and growled at me. They had to put him down.

Althought this story has more dogs. Dogs can get very touchy about things even as much as touching them. Sometimes things scare them or anger them especially if thryve been aggressive previously and attacked each other too. They get very one track minded when in battle mode and can even bite someone else if they approach not knowing its someone else. These dogs didn't seem mentally well.

New Threads

Top Bottom