• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Don't Bank with the TSB!

Aspergers_Aspie

I am nearly having a meltdown in a TSB branch. When my card was lost or stolen on the 13th a friend phoned and the TSB told him that a new card is ordered it didn't come yesterday and I told Hannover Street Branch of TSB and yesterday they ordered a new card. I am in a branch just now, and they are telling me I have to wait on yet another new card! (a new card arrived today)

I am nearly having a meltdown in a TSB branch. When my card was lost or stolen on the 13th a friend phoned and the TSB told him that a new card is ordered it didn't come yesterday and I told Hannover Street Branch of TSB and yesterday they ordered a new card. I am in a branch just now, and they are telling me I have to wait on yet another new card! (a new card arrived today)
I'm sorry you went through that, it's truly frustrating. Thank you for making us here aware that this particular bank is causing issues. Does the location of the branch mean anything to us? I'm just looking out for you and don't want anyone placing you based on this.

Last edited:
My mom said the bank has been having trouble with internet issues. Our whole area keeps losing internet connection. I think it’s because we have all the construction work going on right now. I’ve seen signs that construction in certain areas won’t be finished till 2025 and 2028.

If your in Edinburgh, UK too, I advise you don't use Leith public libary. The Edinburgh puplic library staff contardict each other, in central library they will tell customers to keep the noise down but in Leith libary they don't, I can't study due to the noise!

Thanks. Hannover Street in edinburgh, leith walk and cameron toll are the three tsb branches, the only ones now in edinburgh, I dont like the closure of post offices and cash machines and having to pay at certain atms including in rurual communties for elderly and disabled folks but thats a seperate issue I guess

Usually getting a new card takes five working days. In the recent incident of having my card details used illegally the new card arrived on the 5th day. Staff on the phone were very helpful and professional throughout. Because they failed to tell me that my card had a block placed on it I got £25 compensation.

yes I am not upset with any individual who works for tsb just the orginisation, all the staff I encountered were friendly and helpful

Today l filed a complaint with my bank. Crazy these days. Finding honest ethical employees is difficult.

Another thing about Leith Library is at the computer desks, an ignorant person just sneezed without covering their face, disgusting!!

Attachments

• large_000000.jpg
    large_000000.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 27
Also if you are visiting Edinburgh or live there I don't advise you go to relax or/and study in Leith Library as it's also like a creche with very loud children and children running around. I suppose if you wear earbuds that would help but not everyone likes the sensation of them in their ears

Also I don't believe in a cashless society, nor do I want one. If you reside in or live in Edinburgh, I know of at least five business' that don;t accept cash and are card-only, so I don't advise using them. They are
Eteaket, cc blooms, black sheep coffee and fierce beer

Today l filed a complaint with my bank. Crazy these days. Finding honest ethical employees is difficult.
Finance is notorious for not paying well below the level of management, officers and directors.

Which does take its toll in terms of employee indifference towards their job and customers. Something akin to insurance as well.

New Threads

Top Bottom