• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

*does the newbie dance!*

TheMighty_Moo

Alright here we go.
*puts on shades and holds cat's paw for moral support*
*cat runs away*

CAT YOU HAVE FAILED ME I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN-...
Ahem.
So hello there people! I'm the, er, local weirdo, as we can say..?
...Yes, that's me.
I have an Irish accent though! Huzzah!
--
So here are the ABC's: [except they're not letters. Noooo.]

As you can tell from my ramblings, I'm the random, crazy, energetic type. You can learn more about my inner self and gender and all that stuff from my profile. [Spoilers: I'm a girl.]

I tend to twitch. That's a cranky habit of mine next to being an [awesome] Aspie. It's because of a syndrome pronounced with a French accent or something.. But I'd like to call it a gift since you can do a lot of things while twitching. You can change the WORLD.

And I'm smart [like, a LOT].

Oh and I have this name, oh what a name, which nobody has achieved to pronounce except me, so just go ahead and call me Zommy. Moo works too! Woo!

I know I know.. Now some people will think I'm being a jerk in this huge awesome community of people, and as a reminder, like ME. Or at least people who have Aspergers. I have my serious moments, my lava lamp type of moments, and my rage quit moments and pretty depressed moments. Yes I can still feel after all these years. Impressive, eh? I'm just so tired of being like that with no words coming out of my eyes because that way you can't feel anything anymore. I want to chat with you guys as myself. Pure, dark and alive. And also pretty awesome.

Surprisingly, I don't have as much information on Aspergers and Autism as I REALLY should have. And well I'm about to change that here, by living and sharing my stories. I'm finally a part of the community I've been waiting so long to join and you know what, I'm not going down. I have a hell of a story to tell.
So I'll use the elevator to go UP thank you very much.

I might have an enormous ego [just try to measure it. Try it.] but I also have a heart of gold, apparently. What's not so golden about it you ask? Well not a lot but it cares too much about certain, wonderful people. Like you. And Aspergers has nothing to do with this. I'm... just really glad to finally be here guys.

Ah, and if you have any questions or anything to say [about me] there's a comment section there! It's a very nice section, I gotta say.
So thanks for reading or surviving this whole thing at least. This means you can comment now!
Cheers!

Hi Zommy and welcome.
This is a big site, so plenty of room for your ego and everyone else's . Even our elevators are ego friendly. So welcome to the first floor, where we all mill around in an uncoordinated manner.
Cheers
Turk

!!!!
:DDDD
OHMYGOD YOU GUYS, I DIDN'T THINK SUCH AWESOME PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE MY INTRO! You guys are amazing. Get ready for an awesome high five y'all! Woo! *awesome epic high five!*

New Threads

Top Bottom