• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does he like me?

There is no point because I am already hated by the autism community.

Ironic, considering all the patience and compassion expressed by others in these posts. They're trying so hard to work with you. Would it be so unthinkable if you tried to work with them ?

If we buy into your sentiments, then truly you have nothing to lose.

Ironic, considering all the patience and compassion expressed by others in these posts. They're trying so hard to work with you. Would it be so unthinkable if you tried to work with them ?

If we buy into your sentiments, then truly you have nothing to lose.
It’s not unthinkable.

*welp, no hope, is there?

Nothing can change.

It is what it is.*

Your statement from Post #40 is a clear indicator of how
much effort you are willing to put forth.

At the moment.

Maybe, gradually, over time, eventually, with the help of
others, you may be open to useful suggestions.
But would the community give me a second chance?

My thoughts are that it won’t ever come because I keep messing up everything I do.
Post #50 was specifically about what you said in Post #47.
You said you'd Edited your post.

I was not talking about how you regard your life.

I was trying to find out what you were talking about in #47.

You said you'd Edited a post.
So I wanted to know which post, what it originally said,
and how you'd changed it.

I don’t think my mind will be able to retain anything from it.
There's a couple of processes available to humans:
recording thoughts visually or even audibly.

Also known as : writing and audio recording.

It's possible to review, repeatedly.
Daily.

"How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie is an excellent book and may be of some help if you're willing to read it.
It's an archaic book, i don't think it helped much in its time but even less so now. The entire thing is fart, people read it to feel clever and insightful but they learn nothing practical.

@Markness i wouldn't read this book if i where you, do something fun with your time instead

Last edited by a moderator:
@logos

Have you read it ?

True, it is a very old book.

The basic principles can be useful to those
who are capable of applying them.

Displaying sincere interest in what another person is saying, for instance.

New Threads

Top Bottom