• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone live 100% alone?

I asked if they would bring by the paddy wagon and they said no. I have called 6 churches so far today. There are more; so I should continue. Thank you all for talking with me and for the idea of calling / seeking assistance from the clergy.

100% alone(human) for 21 years,the more I experience humans the more I wish I was immortal, so I could escape,I tried suicide, didn't work, I'm still experiencing rotten humans,don't think I'll ever enter a building where there are followers of Yeshua doing anything I've given up thinking they put others before themselves,they are no better than any other human .

100% alone(human) for 21 years,the more I experience humans the more I wish I was immortal, so I could escape,I tried suicide, didn't work, I'm still experiencing rotten humans,don't think I'll ever enter a building where there are followers of Yeshua doing anything I've given up thinking they put others before themselves,they are no better than any other human .
Streetwise,

I understand! I too have attempted suicide and failed. I don't like pain; so that is generally against me. I would do anything to not wake up or live another second on this miserable rock. I was raised as a "Christian" and was abused and neglected by "Christians"; i.e "Whores of the "The LORD"; criminals who I will never get convicted in a court of law; who deserve to be. Criminals of child abuse, neglect and deprivation of life and of course, sexual abuse. They do not deserve to live and neither do their kind.

I am only studying law to defend the innocent; the abused and the disabled. I despise all that is wrong and malice. Which is generally everything in life.

They truly do not serve "Yeshua", "Jesus"; they use Religion as a shield and get off with murder. They are swine and deserve to burn in the hell of their choosing or not choosing.

Hell is sadly used as a cohersive method to get humans to do things they would never willingly do or believe without false consequences. Anyone who matures to a certain level will realize that once we die; we are dead. Our life span is only given once; and what we do with it is only good once.

I have many "family members" who deserve to take the full collection of law on their heads for the crimes they have done to me and will never see a day in court unless provoked.

Woe to their souls forever; I despise God as a "deity". For that one will NEVER answer your prayers.

I would know!

I share your pain!

~ Brandon

Streetwise,

I understand! I too have attempted suicide and failed. I don't like pain; so that is generally against me. I would do anything to not wake up or live another second on this miserable rock. I was raised as a "Christian" and was abused and neglected by "Christians"; i.e "Whores of the "The LORD"; criminals who I will never get convicted in a court of law; who deserve to be. Criminals of child abuse, neglect and deprivation of life and of course, sexual abuse. They do not deserve to live and neither do their kind.

I am only studying law to defend the innocent; the abused and the disabled. I despise all that is wrong and malice. Which is generally everything in life.

They truly do not serve "Yeshua", "Jesus"; they use Religion as a shield and get off with murder. They are swine and deserve to burn in the hell of their choosing or not choosing.

Hell is sadly used as a cohersive method to get humans to do things they would never willingly do or believe without false consequences. Anyone who matures to a certain level will realize that once we die; we are dead. Our life span is only given once; and what we do with it is only good once.

I have many "family members" who deserve to take the full collection of law on their heads for the crimes they have done to me and will never see a day in court unless provoked.

Woe to their souls forever; I despise God as a "deity". For that one will NEVER answer your prayers.

I would know!

I share your pain!

~ Brandon
I believe JHVH exists but many what I very loosely call humans use free will to mean to there are no consequences JHVH still loves but like me doesn't !!!!!!!!like!!!!!!!!!!!!!everything humans do ,I think there are true followers of Yeshua but not a lot Judaism calls what is happening now noachide (the time of Noah)but there won't be a whole earth flood, there is an unbreakable covenant,don't block off JHVH, he isn't humans,he could really!!!!!!!! help you! help humans,remember human secular justice isn't perfect,if justice worked there wouldn't still be prisons

Perhaps this thread should be moved to the Religion section, as it seems to be about Religion, or has turned into a religion discussion.

I don't really care. I prefer it not be moved to religion please as I had no intention of talking about a Hebrew deity. I would much prefer to speak of Bronson; my possible new friend if the Hebrew deities people help me bring him home. Please leave me alone about God.

Just want to write that I do believe in Jesus; I had *very* bad form here and regret the negative things I have posted. Please disregard and I am sorry. I don't feel good about my post regardless of the Truth's in between.

~ Best Regards,

Brandon

New Threads

Top Bottom