• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone know what the app is?

Starflowerpower87

Anyone know what the app is for these? I’m obsessed with looking at them on Pinterest and want to make some.
10B88343-A58C-438B-B5B8-8FCE9068B684.png
20D4861D-9273-4E94-B5A3-A65C43526E65.png

The good news? You can use just about any basic bitmap photo-editing program to make such .PNG files.

The bad news? The real issue I see is what clipart libraries you have access to in terms of full-color images. That you can download an object from such a clipart library and paste them inside a file made with a decent photo-editing program and saved as a single .PNG file.

Years ago when I was a web designer I used to use a clipart program called "Hemera Photo Objects" and "Biz Art" that I'd use to find such clipart and then paste them inside Photoshop. Basically two massive color clipart libraries (Vols. I&II) on 10 CDs and 1 DVD totaling 100,000 objects. Though I have no idea if this product is still available.

I also have other massive clipart libraries from Corel Draw and Broderbund's "ClickArt". But the one from Hemera Photo Objects always struck me as being more professional in terms of image quality.

Whether someone currently makes a similar app that makes it any easier I have no idea. :oops:

New Threads

Top Bottom