• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone here believe in New Age ideas?

What do you define as new age ideas?
At 50 I’m too old to qualify as a child never mind a hybrid child whatever that is. It sounds like something out of a work of fiction.

???o_O

220px-Hybrid_Child%2C_Volume_1.jpg

"The Hybrid Child is an amazing android that can grow if it is lavished with enough love and care from its owner. Neither fully machine nor fully human, the various Hybrid Child models develop strong emotional bonds with their owners."

Hybrid Child - Wikipedia

???o_O

220px-Hybrid_Child%2C_Volume_1.jpg

"The Hybrid Child is an amazing android that can grow if it is lavished with enough love and care from its owner. Neither fully machine nor fully human, the various Hybrid Child models develop strong emotional bonds with their owners."

Hybrid Child - Wikipedia

Oh right thanks for posting that!
No, I definitely don’t consider myself a fictional and imaginary character from a Japanese comic book. I am very definitely %100 human and neither part android nor a picture, as far as I’m aware, unless I am part android and I have been programmed to think that, but I doubt it.

However, if you did identify as a hybrid child, then everyone should see you as such so as not to offend. Because as we all know, you can identify any old way you please and the rest of us just have to keep up.

However, if you did identify as a hybrid child, then everyone should see you as such so as not to offend. Because as we all know, you can identify any old way you please and the rest of us just have to keep up.

Ain’t that the truth! :rolleyes:

I am curious what sort of New Age ideas are being referred to. When I was about 16 I decided I was Wiccan, which is a new age religion I guess.

EDIT: ooh one thousandth message! :spoutingwhale:

New Threads

Top Bottom